You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Topic based TOW contest for the month of March'19 on topic -'Lead(er)' (Winners)

Now we are announcing the result of the Topic based the month end TOW contest for the month of March'19 on topic - Lead(er). There were 15 entries for this contest and a big applause to all the participants for putting forth their thoughts on the given topic with a new dimension.

Sure your guess would be right and the Winner is –
    Vandana for the thread - Leading the ship, but without the lead

It is decided to award Special Prize to -
    1. Aditya Mohan for the thread - Animals as our leaders
    2. Reena Upadya for the thread - Enjoy being the leader of your life
    3. Kb for the thread - Leadership of Ants being compared to humanbeings

The Consolation Prize goes to:
    1. Partha K for the thread - This great leader fought barefoot at 10 degree Celsius to wrest victory
    2. Dr.N V Srinivasa Rao for the thread - Lord Krishna is a true leader with all required qualities

Congratulations to all the winners. The winner would get 60 points and 60 c.c while the Special prize winners would receive 40 pts. and 40 c.c each. The Consolation prize carries 30 pts and 30 c.c each. All other participants would get enhanced points and cash credits based on quality. Members, please join with me to greet the winners.
    Congratulations to the winners. I could not participate in the contest due to some other work.

It was a good contest and the topic was good. All the entries were well written. Hope to see more such contests in the future too.

Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

My congratulations to all the winners of the TOW contest. It was interesting and there was good participation in the contest. My best wishes to all the participants and hope they will participate more enthusiastically in different contests in the coming days.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

It is nice I shared the consolation prize with Partha, Thank You ISC for that. I congratulate all the winners in the contest. Many prizes were given. That is very good of ISC. I hope all the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming days. All the best to them.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congrats to the winner of the TOW award, Special prize and consolation prize winners. As thought by me, Vandana received the award for her captainship. Well done Ladies and Gentlemen.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to all the winners for their respective awards. Well done and keep it up.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all the winners. It is requested to all the winners to share some of their winning strategy with fellow members.
    All the best for all future endeavours.

Congratulations to all the winners. Wish all the best for your future endeavors.
    "If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words"
    Unknown

Congratulations to all the winners of the TOW contest, keeping winning.

Congratulations to all winners of month-ending ToW for March 2019. All the award-winning entries are really good and inspiring.
    'Nayak nahin; Khalnayak hoon main' (I am not the hero; I am the villain)

Congratulations to all the winner of this contest. It was a great contest and I enjoyed it. I wish all the winners congratulations and wish they will continue their good work on ISC and provide members an opportunity to learn from your valuable contributions.

My hearty congratulations to the winner for TOW contest, special prize winner and consolation prize winner for the TOW contest. Best of luck for the future.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Hearty congratulations to all the winners for their outstanding entries leading to these awards. There was a good participation and we really enjoyed this month end TOW activity.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to every winner. Keep it up and all the best for the upcoming contests. The write-up of the first prize winner is just extraordinary, and the rest winning contributions are also very good.
    shampasaid

Congratulations to all the winners of TOW contest. Thank you ISC team for selecting my entry.

Congratulations to all my co-winners and thanks to everyone for their wishes & appreciation. I am delighted to note that there are some really good discussions ongoing in various threads in recent times. Interesting topics have also come up to restore the good vibes of the forum. Well done!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Hearty congratulations to all the winners! The cash rewards and points have been credited.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

How to avoid strips on both sides when uploading videos on youtube. We are uploading various audios and videos clips and we get good responses from this. The main problem facing click this link now this strip issues.If there is any error occur We cannot try to edit the videos.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.