You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies

Movies that inspired me the most

Movies have always been an integral part of my life. There are many such movies that I've watched 'n' number of times and never got tired of because every time I watch my favorite movie it offers something new to me.
    Some of the most inspirational and my favorite movies are:
    Pursuit of happiness
    Goodwill Hunting
    Taare Zameen Par
    3 idiots
    And many more but these my top priorities. Each of these movies offers a different type of motivation and leaves with so much hope and faith for life.
    I also like to go to movies especially hindi movies. I have seen many but a few have impressed me and they are still fresh in my memory. Some of them are -
    Dosti
    Haqueeqat
    Aandhi

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

I basically like movies in my mother tongue that is Telugu. I am a regular movie watcher. I prefer watching the movie on a big screen rather than on a small screen. I like movies which are based on music. I like movies which are having a good story, good music and good performance by the artists, I am a fan Director Visvanatha. I have seen almost all the films made by him and I like almost all of them.
    I like the following movies very much.
    1. Sagara Sangamam
    2. Sankarabharanam
    3.Siri vennela
    4. Swathi Mutyam
    5. Siri Siri Muvva. and
    6. Antuleni Kadha.

drrao
    always confident

I am interested in films. My favorite films are many, but giving you some sample pieces here.

Muthal Mariyathai (Tamil)
    Sholay (Hindi)
    Chemmeen (Malayalam)
    Sankarabharanam (Telugu)
    The Exorcist (English)

No life without Sun

Even I love watching movies. 3 Idiot and taare zameen oar are my favorite too. I also like watching a child oriented movie Boothnath. I have watched this multiple times but never got bored of it.

Even I like 3 idiots and Tare Zameen Par and have watched them many times. Apart from this I like Jane Bhi do Yaro it's a very old comedy movie. You will definitely like this. Also Arth an art movie in which Shabana Azmi acted well. The recent one is Kesri which is well picturised and Akshay Kumar did well. The list is endless.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

I love watching movies. Initially I was seeing only the hindi films but later I got interested in other languages also but understanding the english pronunciation was a difficult thing for me but soon when the subtitles were introduced I was very comfortable with all sort of movies right from English, French & German to Korean or even Chinese.

I am much impressed with the hindi movies like Sangam, Mera Naam Joker, Neelkamal, Sholey etc.

I have seen some dubbed telugu and tamil movies also. Some of them are really superb presentations of action and drama.

In hollywood side I mostly like the movies of Hitchcock which are really very interesting and full of suspense. I also like the other ones having a good storey and some of them are Holiday, Overboard, Love in the Afternoon etc.

When we see the other language movies it gives a lot of inside in those cultures and societies. It is really thrilling.

Knowledge is power.

The movies that have impresses me the most are especially the ones which have thriller in them,
    Some of them are
    1)BABY
    2)FORCE (1&2)
    3)COMMANDO (1&2)
    4)RAAZI
    5)RAW
    THESE MOVIES HAVE X FACTOR IN THEM THAT DOESNT BORE ME

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.