You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

How people bring millions of views on video in quicktime?

How people bring millions of views on video in quicktime? I tried many videos but not getting more than 1 lac view I am thinking how people able to bring millions of view in even simple video. Is they buy views or its real view?

If its real views then how its possible what they do specific things to bring more views. I tried title , keyword tagging and good description everything but bad luck.

Is anyone here who can suggest best way to get more views on video and posts on smart working tricks and tips.

As I Know lot of SEO People available in ISC and can advice for best.
    I think by doing some manipulation work or by giving an interesting caption which create interest to watch is the reason for a large view. Or by subscribing.

Yes if large number of subscribers in channel then view count will increase automatically but nowadays peoples are also buying and selling views and subscribers. Is that help to increase views.
    Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

Give the best and new concept with extremely well presentation. If at least 5 people find your videos extraordinary, then only they will share it with their friends and the video will start hitting viral. Otherwise, chance is very very less.
    Jeba.

Yes sharing is best option for viral and overall quality and subject matters for video . If quality is good then no reason for getting good views keyword , description are secondary things.
    Santosh Kumar Singh

Quality is very important for any product not only for videos. Some products will have quality in the product and some products will have attractive packing. People will go for packing and outside attraction first time and once they use it then they will understand the quality factor. So that is why when we produce a product we should concentrate on external appearance also.
    In Videos also if your title is attractive and if it generates some curiosity in the viewers then many people may get attracted well. So we should concentrate on naming the video. Then the quality of the video. In addition to that if we can share that videos to all our known people requesting them to share their contacts then the views will get multiplied. Initially, it requires a little work and then if the video is having real stuff it will get more and more publicity.
    My advice to you is to think and name the video with a very attractive title and see that it will get circulated to all your contacts.

drrao
    always confident

You have not mentioned which topic you post your videos, generally people like entertainment videos. So, try to post more entertaining videos first on your channel. After gaining enough subscribers, try to post some other videos. Its practically worked out for me.

Before I use to post videos related to tutorials, tips, etc. But I am tired of trying to gain views and subscribers for almost 1 year. So I started another channel where I post entertainment-related videos, and I surprised that, within a month I have gained 1000 subscribers and above and 4000 watch hours. And I am posting tutorial videos now and I post some entertainment videos too. Currently, my youtube channel was under review and waiting for monetization result. And adding proper keywords and thumbnails also most important thing. Hope you like my tips.

Regards,
    Ramya

While there may be some real ones which get real attention from people, in many'viral' cases with million views etc (I suspect and guess) that there is marketing manipulation and some commercial links and interests. I doubt even the so-called SEO logarithms etc too ( with my total ignorance on such matters it is easy also).

I am agree with Ramya .. given good tips to post in different topics. My channel is based of Information technology and I also started one more channel on Spirituality in Hindi. One channel is monetized and earning 50 rs daily but ye dil mange more so I am trying to make it double.
    Santosh Kumar Singh

Once a channel is popular then the new submissions might also get noticed and if found interesting yield a large number of views.

Otherwise it is difficult to get millions of views for an ordinary video.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

It is really surprising that an average video can attract millions of views. There may be some manipulation or wrong depiction in such cases.

Only those videos which are good in content and are entertaining can get a big volume of visits by the surfers. Now a days there are so many people uploading in the You Tube that there is repetition of the material also though the presentation is different. Due to this heavy rush many videos do not get the requisite traffic to earn money. This is the fact of the matter and the people uploading in this site should understand this vital thing.

Day by day monetising your uploads will become more and more difficult.

Knowledge is power.

Yes Its true some average video quality also getting good view and one lady earned 20k rs in a 3 month and she made only home place vlogging type video . I tried a hard but not able to get more than 30 usd per month.
    Santosh Kumar Singh

• Sign In to post your comments