You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Sri Lanka bombings more than 300 people die So Sad news after 10 year peace its happen?

Sri Lanka bombings more than 300 people die So Sad news after 10 year peace its happen? What do you thing we all need to be ready for anything can happen anywhere. Its very sad news RIP for all peoples who died on bomb blast.

I do not know who is responsible for all those things but bad things is always bad and world should be alert and need to clear all criminals.
    It is very sad to note that so many innocent people are died due to the suicide attack. It is very difficult for us to understand why these thugs kill innocent persons and what are they going to achieve by killing.
    "If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words"
    Unknown

It's very sad that such an attack occurred in Srilanka which took several lives. This is after a few days Pulwama attack took place in India. One thing is to be noticed that terrorists are targeting the religious places these days like recently there was an attack in New Zealand that was in the mosque and now it's in the church. It's very worrisome because now the terrorists are not sparing the religious places. Its a cause of worry for India too because of the terrorist activities are increasing globally and we are very vulnerable for such attacks. Our government should take some measures so that we may not suffer it. It's an alarming situation. Intelligence Bureau should get alert and should raid on the places where they get information about the terrorists. Also, it's election time I have an institution that something is going to happen because few people don't want that election will go on peacefully.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

Condemning the terror attack is not enough. Prime Minister Modi has shown the guts to deal with those nuts and how to get rid of them. Govt should take action otherwise they will be blamed for inaction towards those radicals. When someone mixes religion with filth and start killing people, Govt should react.

The Easter day Sri Lanka attack is the revenge of NZ mosque incident; Islamic State has taken responsibility of the attack. I understand, Indian Intelligence has warned Sri Lanka of the attack well in advance and it was ignored.

It is very sad that so many people were killed brutally. LTTE was creating problems those days. But somehow they have come out of that and almost from the last 10 years we never heard any violent acts there. More than people died and many injured. The terrorist activities are increasing day by day all over the world. The UN should call an urgent meeting of all the member countries and should make a common programme to be implemented by all the countries and see that terrorism will be contained. It can be dealt at a Nation level. Today in Srilanka, yesterday in India and tomorrow where and what is going to happen is not known. The intelligent departments of the countries are not able to suspect this kind of acts in advance and it is their failure.
    The religious intolerance is increasing globally and in this process, innocent people are getting killed. Immediate action should be taken and see that these things will not repeat. The Srilanka government has not taken the warnings of our country seriously.

drrao
    always confident

On Easter Sunday, there were a number of explosions in different churches and hotels in Srilanka. More than 310 people got killed and many have been injured. Within minutes of the explosion, many academics in India associated the terror attack with 'Tamil-Hindu' conspiracy. One such academic is Ashok Swain. (In)famous communist (maoist with small m), Kavita Krishnan attributed this attack to 'Buddhist-Majoritarian' terror.

Now that ISIS has accepted the responsibility of this dastardly attack, these liberal-marxist intellectuals have stopped discussing this issue. When are these liberals going to apologize to the Hindus and Buddhists for blaming them for this terror attack?

Let's note the behaviour of the secular-liberal brigade of India

'Nayak nahin; Khalnayak hoon main' (I am not the hero; I am the villain)

ISIS has claimed responsibility of bombing in Srilanka which has killed over 300 people. It is also stated that bombing is in retaliation of Christ Church Mosque shooting in New Zealand. We are unable to understand the logic of these terrorist groups. This is an cowardly act by these groups. People who love mankind should join together against such groups.

The presence of ISIS in Srilanka is a matter of concern for India too. Some political parties have soft corner for these groups. It will lead to dangerous situation unless it is nipped in bud.

"If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words"
    Unknown

America did good work to remove ISIS but still there number is larger in the world I think all need to take action to clear ISIS all over the world.
    Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

The global terrorism is very deep rooted and they will show their might time and again in different places. It is to be noted that this has become a career for some hard nuts and they are ready to sacrifice their own life to complete this heinous task.

So, this problem requires a unity on global level so that all the Govt come together and deal with these people in a tough way.

Some countries and their politicians are encouraging the terrorist activities and that is also to be taken care by imposing sanctions and restrictions on them.

Knowledge is power.

It is very sad news. Terrorists are killing the innocent people and we are simply seeing it happening. It is high time that the world superpowers should think about it and take a conscious decision to wipe out the terror from the globe.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

They have expanded his network in whole world so if all will not woke up then in future it will be difficult to control them. we can judge with the example of Sri Lanka attack how they are planning for big and occupying small country places to convert as his control room. Lot of bomb determined after explosion also.
    Not only Sri lanka its problem for all country.

Santosh Kumar Singh

"They have expanded his network in whole world so if all will not woke up then in future it will be difficult to control them".

@663426

Such type of monstrous acts can be accomplished only with the help of financial and political backings from various states across the globe. Here, we notice that almost all political leaders across the trans-national countries condemned this devilish act.But……..I would like to make a point here that some of the political leaders who are sending the condolence messages should also think their indirect involvement in terrorism. No excuses can be given for that.

Global terrorism is a complex subject. It is to be treated very carefully. For example, for China, Dalai Lama is separatist leader and they consider him as a terrorist as India has given him shelter. For India, he is a spiritual leader .Masood Ashar is a terrorist for India but he is a spiritual leader for China. Then, how can China back India in the Masood ashar case?

All these condemning won't work. It has been found that those who carried out these dastardly killings are highly educated, very influential and have a deep pocket. So, the marxist (small m) theory that unemployment and poverty breed terrorism don't stand the test of reason.

The teaching is responsible, If the terror has to be eliminated, this terrible teaching must be suitably taken care of.

Yes I think Now Srilanka is taking right decision and putting some restriction on unwanted type of teaching by outside peoples. I think In India also Govt need to take some tough decision to expose terror and that can help to clear terror.
    Santosh Kumar Singh

Stay where you are. Since the IS is the key to terrorism in this world, all world countries should ban the movement of IS activists (Muslims) from entering into other countries. No country should issue VISA to the Muslims for the safety and security of their nation. The US has done it. Let other countries follow suit.
    No life without Sun

Sun, it's not good to differentiate people on the name of religion. I am not in favour as we cannot see each and every Muslim as a terrorist. There should be something else to fight against terrorism.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

Mr. Gupta: It is really unfortunate that despite so much bloodshed, educated people like you still can't come out of your passivist mindset. Hasn't the time yet come to call a spade a spade? Religious terrorism directly comes from religious teaching. We have to take care of such terrible teaching if we want to take care of religious terrorism.

Sun, we cannot do that. Muslims live in Dubai also but they are not like the Muslims of Pakistan or Afghanistan so we should not blame all Muslims for terrorism but few countries and people from these countries should not be allowed to enter other countries.
    Sanjeev

– Abraham Lincoln

Gupta,
    So far we could not succeed in eradicating terrorism. Now the time has come to deal terrorism with an iron hand. As a first step to achieve this, the US has taken the right step by not issuing VISA to that particular religion. Though there are innocent people in that religion, we do not know who is what. Hence a complete ban on VISA is essential to make the terrorist immobile.

@ It will be very difficult to identify those few terror people from the many innocent people. No Muslim will be ready to become Judas or Brutus.

No life without Sun

Mr. Gupta: There is one word called "Qaum". This word can't be properly translated into English. Try to properly and correctly understand the meaning and significance of this word. You will get a very good idea of how all the religious terrorists are the same. They can do anything for the "Qaum".

Quam is religion. Yes, most of the terrorists do it for their religion. But how my become terrorists very few. We cannot blame Islam for such few people. I am not against any religion. We cannot throw Muslims out of the countries as the population of Muslims is so large and they are spread in almost all the countries.
    Sanjeev

– Abraham Lincoln

"Qaum" is not religion. I strongly disagree. It is a much stronger bond.

• Sign In to post your comments