You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Revenue Sharing

I have received my third Google Adsense Revenue today

Members,
    I am very pleased to inform all of you that I have received my third Google Adsense Revenue (101.35 USD) equivalent to INR 6850.85. So far I have received 300+ USD from Google through my ISC contributions.

After joining ISC, I have submitted only 50+ Articles and contributed much in the Forum Section. Out of my total earnings from the internet, 60% from ISC and 40% from Google. What a great site is ISC to learn and earn!
    Congratulations Mr SUN. You have received a good amount from Google. I have applied for the same. But so far I am not successful. Always the message shows that we are working it. I don't know what is the problem. I wish you will earn much more amounts in the coming future.
    drrao
    always confident

Many congratulations dear Sun for getting 3rd Google Revenue. It is really great and gives enjoyment when you received something for doing work. It is due to your hard and sincere work. I have observed that you are the regular and consistent performer of the forum section. You conduct many interesting contests from time to time which makes the forum section more interesting.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to SUN. I am sure your achievement will motivate others too in contribution in various sections of ISC.
    "If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words"
    Unknown

Congratulation on this achievement and it can only be attributed to your continuous involvement and contributions in ISC that you are able to get a handsome revenue from Google Adsense. Well done and keep it up. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Happy for you that you have got AdSense earnings from your long innings at ISC. Congratulations, Sun! I would suggest that you put in more quality contributions in our articles' section instead of focusing solely on forum participation. That way you can earn with greater consistency from the AdSense program.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

First Many Many congratulations dear Sun and you name is symbol of light so you will progress with your name. I hope for good success and earning in future also. I am also doing adsense work and got 3 cheques like you so I can feel your happiness.

Keep it up and go high work good and smart share your success and knowledge with us to improve all.

Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

Congratulations Sun for getting 3rd Adsense revenue through your contribution in ISC. I was also getting Google Adsense payment every month since Feb 2013. When I was active in ISC job section and Article section,
    even I got upto $500 in a month. I am not active presently but still I get some revenue from ISC Article section. So contribute to different sections and you may get regular every month excitement from Adsense. Congratulations once again!!!

Jeba.

Vandana & Jeba,
    Thanks a lot for your encouragement. I am a slow runner. I took ISC as a time pass activity. I never thought it would fetch me this much. It is too much for me, I must say. My intention is not to earn much but to learn a lot. By simply sitting idle at home, I am earning some sum for my daily tea expenses.

I don't long for more money, but to live long with wisdom and knowledge.

No life without Sun

Congratulations Sun for the same. Absolutely ISC is a good site for learning and earning, only thing is one has to be consistent and should write unique content. I joined this site app 8 months ago and have earned 4200 INR so far. These days I am not much active but I know one can earn well from this site.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

• Sign In to post your comments