You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

I didn't get the logic of point deduction?

A member post a thread in a subject which is already on in another thread. The new member like me posts her own opinion in the second thread, later find that the point gets deducted. If this is so then the fault is for that member who posted such thread and not the member who posted their opinion. Why other members get punished for the fault of others? What kind of rule is this?
    If the old member does some mistake and a new member get punished, I am really finding it funny!!
    [Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]
    'Nayak nahin; Khalnayak hoon main' (I am not the hero; I am the villain)

Anjana,

You are right and we will restore the points. At least for the very first mistake of a newly registered member, the points should not be deducted. Other members who are aware of a similar thread and have even responded in the earlier thread (and those who have been members since long & could have checked the forum) should definitely have refrained from responding in the second thread and, instead, alerted a forum editor.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.