You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

The beauty of losing fear of being wrong.

Onto the maximum occasions we don't initiate with the actions with the simple reason of this being lead to failures or being the case that we don't find enough confidence with our decisions or we are with the belief system that we are on the wrong track & this whole creates an enormous dilemmas into our mind.

Where I live is surrounded by many big & small shops & since recent past I have been evident of opening & shutting down of numbers of shops within a small region. The same is the case of the different workers too who being employed by many local & MNCs'. To my observation one thing remains common above all is that whoever go above their fear of losing battles are liable to see the other side of the picture setting an example for others to becoming an idol of inspiration & motivation.

We are no different from the others but going above to our shortcomings & fear would lead us to the position wherein we can easily be differentiated with the others who may have lost with the time.
    Failure is the stepping stone for success. It is natural that everyone has the fear of loosing. But unless we try how do we win?. World famous basket ball player Micheal Jordan says "I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying. We should keep trying I am sure one day success will be ours,
    "If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words"
    Unknown

Not doing anything with a fear of failure is not correct. We have to plan and act. We should review during the progress of the work and if necessary we may have to modify our action plan and proceed. Some times even after putting all our efforts we may not get the desired result. We should not worry about that failure. We should learn from the failures and then we should be careful in the next projects.
    But always doing the same mistake, again and again, is not correct. That will speak about the personality and character of the individual. We will understand that he is not serious and he is having no interest in doing the works.
    We should be strong to face the failure and we should have the strength of correcting our mistakes and going ahead with our plans and projects.

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments