You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

March 2019 Wizard Awards - winners

It is time to reward the contributions of members for last month with the special Wizard awards. The winners are -
    1. Forum Wizard: Sun

2. Ask Expert Wizard: Neeru Bhatt

3. Articles' Wizard: ABSivakumar

Congratulations to all our three Wizards!
    OMG! SuN a Forum Wizard. A great surprise to me. Indeed, I am feeling proud of winning this unexpected Wizard award. It is a repeat after September 2013.

My heartiest congrats to the other Wizard award winners Neeru Bhatt and ABSivakumar.

No life without Sun

Congratulations to all the winners.
    "If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words"
    Unknown

Wizard and super contributor awards are given by ISC every month to the outstanding contributors. Now wizard awards for the month of Mar'19 are announced. I congratulate Sun, Neeru Bhatt and AB Shivkumar for their respective awards. Well done and keep it up.
    Knowledge is power.

Nice selection. Hearty congratulations to SUN, Neeru Bhatt and AB Shivkumar for winning Wizard awards for the month of March 2019. I hope they will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming months. All the best to them.
    drrao
    always confident

My congratulations to all the winners of the Wizard Awards. This prestigious award is announced every month and the winners are chosen based on their contribution in different categories throughout the month. All of the winners have made meaningful contributions in the respective sections and I wish them very best in all their future endeavours.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to all the winners. Great going and keep it up!
    shampasaid

My hearty congratulations to Sun, Neeru Bhatt and ABSivakumar for winning March 2019 Wizard awards. Keep it up.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to all the winners. It's always a motivation to see people winning this prestigious award here. Hope they will continue giving a good contribution to the site in the future also.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

Congratulations to all the winners. May you all shine and always contribute your valuable information on ISC.

Hearty Congratulations to the March wizards Mr. SuN, Ms. Neeru Bhatt and Mr. AB Sivakumar. They will march on in this platform of ISC.
    'Nayak nahin; Khalnayak hoon main' (I am not the hero; I am the villain)

Congratulation to Sun, Neeru Bhatt and Absivakumar for the award you have received.

Hearty congratulations to SUN, Neeru Bhatt and AB Shivkumar for winning Wizard awards for the month of March 2019 for Forum, Ask Expert and Articles sections respectively.
    Regards,
    Ramya

I thank ISC for this award and at the same time congratulate the other awardees Mr Sun and Mr A B Sivakumar for their respective awards. Let us all contribute more and more in ISC to make it a vibrant place in the online arena.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to SuN, Neeru Bhatt and ABSivakumar.

I am glad that SuN is back in action and limelight after a long gap. A special congrats for that.

Congratulations to the winners of the Wizard Award! This fruit is the result of your hard labour and dedication. Keep contributing and extend your helping hands to grow ISC faster. Thank you.
    Regards,
    Mainul

Hearty congratulations to all the Wizard award winners! Hope we would have winners in the other sections too in the coming months.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

From the recent trend, I feel that the Information Update Section is being neglected by the Members. This is a very good Section for earning points, cash and also Wizard award. New Members may please note. There is abundant scope to write about schools, colleges, educational institutes, universities, Districts, towns, cities, and talukas. Avail this opportunity.
    'Nayak nahin; Khalnayak hoon main' (I am not the hero; I am the villain)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.