You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Scams are forgotten. Everyone wakes up only when another scam erupts.

We have seen many scams coming to lime light and after some time the heat gets evaporated and everyone forgets the scam. The hyper active media also become silent. The scams like Common wealth games, 2G Spectrum, Adarsh Housing, Coal Mine, Uttar Pradesh Food Scam, Bofors scam, Fodder Scam, Hawala Scandal, Harshad Mehta, Ketan Parekh stock market scam etc.

What is the status of these scams?. Why no media talks about these scams. Have we forgotten all these scams?
    Yes, It is true. People will forget the old scams. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy of Andhra Pradesh made enormous money by all illegal ways when his father was in power. CBI enquiry was conducted. Now he is aspiring for the CM post. People are really worried about these scams no one should vote for him. But people don't remember those scams and may vote for him. That is why in our country many people are not worried about their misdeeds. They do all mischiefs but after some time they will talk about others mischiefs as if they never made any bad works. Rahul Gandhi will talk always about Rafel scam but not Bofors Scam.
    The reason may be that the people in the country are very selfish and what their well being only but not the society. If I get a profit of Rs.20/-, I don't bother a loss of Rs.200/- to the country. This attitude of people is causing problems. I blame the people more than the leaders in this issue.

drrao
    always confident

Media is only interested in increasing their TRP which comes with current items only where the interest of people is there. Anything older does not attract us. This is a common attribute in the humans.

Once the case goes under litigation and court hearings then we know that it is going to take 10-15 years to settle so we lose interest in that. Punishment for doing wrong deeds is not imminent. It will be after a long time by which time a new Govt with new policies might even release the culprits under the international human welfare. So, old scams will go in the warehouse and new scams will be coming in light.

In China, the security people kill the persons on a slight doubt of their being terrorists and the case is not discussed in the court as the bodies are disposed by the security persons immediately.

Knowledge is power.

The Court process in India takes considerable time. Justice delayed is justice denied. The Government and Judiciary should take up measures to speed the judicial process and provide the relief.
    "If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words"
    Unknown

• Sign In to post your comments