You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Request to remove ban from "Job" Section.

I had requested earlier to remove the restriction from Job section and editors said that the ban will be removed in one month or after sometime. It's been a one month above and still the ban has not been removed. I again request to webmaster and MD to remove restriction from the Job and other Sections. I am active in the forum section according to the editors. I will be active in forum section in future days. I apologize for my mistakes and I have understood the issues of SEO. I will never break any rule of ISC.
    Himanshu,

Your posting permission for the job's section has been restored now. Note that this is your absolutely last and final chance.

It was not a question of SEO at all for which your posting permission was removed. You were taking content from other job portals and copy-pasting the exact same text (even the format and style) in your posts here. As a Diamond level member, you are fully aware that such activities are not permitted. Why do you persist, then, in doing it despite being given so many chances? Make 100% sure now that you adhere to rules and do not source job portals for jobs.

(and there is no MD of ISC!!)

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• Sign In to post your comments