You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Want to know about article posting limit amd earning

i want to know that howmuch i can earn from article writing and also want to know that per day howmany articles can i submit and what if my article gets rejected continously ?
    As far as I know, there is no specific limit for the submission of articles on this site. But if you submit more and if they are not getting accepted then you may have to wait for those articles to get cleared. If the editors feel you are submitting many articles and the quality is also not good then they stop your rights to submit further articles and they will remove the restrictions once they feel that you improved.

To know the rules and regulations regarding submission of articles, If you can see the following two links which will give in detail all the points to be known for submitting an article.

https://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/13763-Resource-posting-guidelines.aspx
    https://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/13763-Resource-posting-guidelines.aspx

Now you can go ahead and all the best to you.

drrao
    always confident

thank u for your reply

If you have interest in creative writing, you can submit your articles in ISC and if they are approved and published you can earn some money also. ISC is having many sections and article section is one of the most important and vibrant section. ISC is basically an educational site and encourages writings related to educational matters like admissions, exams, preparations, results, careers etc but you can write articles on other subjects also as they are also considered by the editors for publishing here.

Yo can learn may things about this site by reading the chapters in help section but for your specific query against article section I will mention a few things from my side.

When you submit an article then three things can happen. First is your article is approved. Second is you are asked to correct it and improve and resubmit. The third is that your article may be rejected as it does not have the minimum quality levels. So, what I will suggest is that go through the existing articles in this site and see their scoring and then compare your article with those bench marks and in that process you yourself will know the worth of your article.

Generally an article will be rejected or approved in 2-3 weeks time. An article can earn anything from Rs 10 to 100 or even more depending upon its language and contents. If your articles are good there is no limit as how many you can submit but it takes time in reviewing them so you have to be patient in that.

Style of writing, grammar, syntax, spelling and good and exhaustive contents are the key elements for a good article.

All the best.

Knowledge is power.

There is no limit but if something copyright then your article will be rejected and you can be ban for article posting . First time you may get warning through message alert. Its better to write your own articles and check grammars spelling before posting .

Article content length should be more than 300 word can be considered as good article either here or at blog . Short posting may not get good traffic. Better to avoid short length article. Short length means you can post in forum in form of question or threads.

Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

• Sign In to post your comments