You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Request to approve my article on Admissions 2019

Respected Editors,
    I have written a few articles on Admissions 2019. All my articles were approved, but one article which was submitted on 23rd April 2019 was not reviewed yet. All other articles which I have submitted after 23rd April are approved. But this article was not reviewed, I request concerned editors to review my article. Link to the article is given below:

Common Entrance Test CET 2019 for Admissions into UG Courses at NILD, SVNIRTAR, NIEPMD
    You have submitted your article only on 23rd April 2019 and expect it to be reviewed in less than seven days! You are a new Member. Generally, for new Members, the average review time is 15 days. You may take up the issue with the management after 15 days of submission of the article.
    'Nayak nahin; Khalnayak hoon main' (I am not the hero; I am the villain)

Have patience. Editors take some time to review articles. Yours will also be done. You may have started all other articles before this one and have published before this one.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.