You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

What is your reaction if the person or party whom you voted not got elected in the election?

Most of the citizens at present giving importance to voting and considering voting as their right and duty. In AP many many people who are staying away from their towns and villages traveled long distances to reach on the polling date and voted. Our house servants and workers took leave and went to their villages and voted. With so much enthusiasm we are voting if suppose the person or party to whom you voted won or lost what will be your feeling? In my case, if the party or candidate whom I voted wins I feel very happy and I hope he or his party will actively be involved in the betterment of my state and nation. If he or his party loses I console myself and hope they also will move in the right direction for the betterment of our future. What about you?
    I will vote for a party and I know that the particular party would win the constituency and will get an absolute majority in the next Lok Sabha. So, I am not thinking about the issue.

We will win. Victory will be ours in North, East, West, South, Central and in the North-East.

'Nayak nahin; Khalnayak hoon main' (I am not the hero; I am the villain)

People vote to the party of their choice based on the following criterion -

1. They are having affiliation with the party.
    2. They are in a closed group in a remote place where the local candidate is everything for them and they will vote to him irrespective of the party.
    3. They are wise enough to compare between the parties and decide which is the better among the lot for the overall development of the country.
    4. They have vested interests and they know that that will be only fulfilled in a particular regime.
    5. Some people have strong convictions and ideologies and they vote for the party which has those characteristics.

So the reaction in case of losing will be accordingly manifested.

Knowledge is power.

When we are voting to a party then it is based on our understanding of its usefulness for the country or society and at that point of time our judgement might be wrong also.

When the results are not as per our choice we feel a bit dejected and also have a feeling that majority thinks different from our thinking. It is a type of set back for us as our judgement failed miserably.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

I don't get dejected because the candidate or party get lost and our vote got a value, it has decreased the support to the extent with others the support base for the winning candidate.

From the last five elections, it never happened that the party whom I voted ever lost the elections.

It would be very upsetting if it happens only thing we can do is to console yourself and pray that next time your party wins.

Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

I won't take it seriously. I take it sportively. Because no party in India is worth ruling. Only corruption rules with its corrupt leaders.
    No life without Sun

We have to vote and I will vote to the candidate whom we like or the party we want to get elected. Once we vote as per our wish I think we have done our duty well. Winning or losing depends more on the support of majority vote. That depends of the other voters also. So we need not worry if the candidate whom we voted loses also. From my 18th year I was voting and so far the candidate whom I voted never won. Because from my 18th year I am a follower of a party which is not having strong base in South. But my affiliation never changed.
    So it has become a routine for me that the candidate whom I voted will lose. I will be the happiest man if my candidate wins.

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments