We will win. Victory will be ours in North, East, West, South, Central and in the North-East.
"If you are killed in action, you go to Heaven. If you win, you rule this Earth (as beautiful as Heaven). That is why, O son of Kunti, take a firm resolve and fight!"-- Shrimad Bhagwad Gita
1. They are having affiliation with the party.
2. They are in a closed group in a remote place where the local candidate is everything for them and they will vote to him irrespective of the party.
3. They are wise enough to compare between the parties and decide which is the better among the lot for the overall development of the country.
4. They have vested interests and they know that that will be only fulfilled in a particular regime.
5. Some people have strong convictions and ideologies and they vote for the party which has those characteristics.
So the reaction in case of losing will be accordingly manifested.
Knowledge is power.
When the results are not as per our choice we feel a bit dejected and also have a feeling that majority thinks different from our thinking. It is a type of set back for us as our judgement failed miserably.
Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.
It would be very upsetting if it happens only thing we can do is to console yourself and pray that next time your party wins.
" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
– Mark Twain
No life without Sun
So it has become a routine for me that the candidate whom I voted will lose. I will be the happiest man if my candidate wins.