You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for March 2019

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of March 2019.

To view the Cash Credit details you can visit our page- Revenue share bonus for March 2019.
    Congratulations to all the members who received the revenue shares for the month of March. I was not much active in this month, therefore, I missed it but this month I will try my best to achieve it.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

My hearty congratulations to all the members who got RSB for the month of March 2019. Keep it up and all the best for the future.
    Honesty is the best policy.

My heartiest congratulations to all the 20 members on the Revenue Share Bonus recipients list. It is great to see ISC sharing its revenue regularly every month with its members who perform well. Pleased to see my name on the list.
    No life without Sun

This time the announcement came early. I am happy to see my name in the list. Congratulations to all the members who got revenue bonus for the month of March. I wish the good work will be continued and get revenue bonus regularly.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congratulations to all the members and editors of ISC who have received their revenue share bonus for the month of March 2019.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Happy to see my name in the list of revenue share bonus recipients. I congratulate all the members who have received revenue share bonus for the period Mar'19. Well done and keep contributing.
    Knowledge is power.

Thanks ISC for my revenue share bonus. It is good to note that I am able to achieve it continuously for last few months. I also take this opportunity to congratulate all the members who have got this bonus.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

My heartiest congratulations to all members who are on the list of Revenue Share Bonus for March 2019. thanks to webmaster to the early announcement
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

My congratulations to all who received the RSB for March 19. After posting regularly in various sections throughout the month, the members receive their shares according to their contribution. I am happy to find my name on the list and thanks to ISC.

Keep up the good work and contribute more, so those who have missed this time will definitely get it in the coming months.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

I am really perplexed to find my name on this prestigious list. This month it is totally unexpected. Chalo, let me enjoy the RSB.
    'Nayak nahin; Khalnayak hoon main' (I am not the hero; I am the villain)

Congrats to all the members who received revenue share bonus for the month of March 2019.

I am happy to see my name in the list. I thank ISC for giving me the platform to share my views and earn some bucks.
    I also congratulate all the members who have got a revenue share for the month of March.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.