You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Now that polling is over, what can possibly happen in AP?

Some years ago, many Tamil magazines described Jagan Reddy as " male Sasikala" and 'male Jayalalitha". These two women were then the most corrupted in India. Their organized loot had exceeded 7000 crores and while the imperious Jayalaitha is dead and gone, the bosom friend and the most treacherous Sasikala is still in prison in Bangalore and planning the worst of strategies with her horrible and most corrupted relative, the notorious TTTV Dinakaran who still heads the Mannargudi mafia.

Stories of Jagan' s mafia were published in some Tamil newspapers. Yet, some informed sources predict that this corrupt Jagan may come to power and Naidu's party will not win. How has the ground situation changed now? Am only keen that this male Sasikala does not come to power. Now, the vital wueation: How does he manage all the money?
    The Telugu Desam Party is likely to come to power again. I heard many people say that they do not want Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy to come to power as he is having many cases of corruption against him. Another factor is that he may support Mr. Modi. The people of Andhra Pradesh are very angry with Mr. Modi and anyone supporting him is not their choice.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

It is difficult to predict the outcome of the elections in AP but if the public is against the corruption and goons then the results should be in order of that supposition. In politics there are many hidden things which are not known to us and they sometimes become crucial for winning of the candidate. Sometimes the anti incumbency plays a great role and an inferior candidate gets a chance out of the situation. The local politics of caste and creed is also important and some politicians who are expert in providing freebies and subsidies to the common masses also get advantage in such circumstances.

Anyway, we have to wait for the results to find out the verdict of the people.

Knowledge is power.

As far as the public, especially in Social media, is projecting the Y.S JAGAN MOHAN REDDY will win in A.P however I will not believe those as I think TDP will win the majority seats...
    Wants are like horses as a rider we need to use the horse halter wisely in order to reach our desired destination safely-- Bhushan

There are different predictions. Many people of AP are happy with TDP. Especially ladies, old age people are very much supporting TDP. All of them gone for voting, stood in the line even late hours and casted their votes. This indicates their loyalty towards TDP. When I talked to various people they are telling it is difficult to protect. But when I asked about their vote, they told that it is for TDP. So I am of the opinion that TDP will be winning this time also election.
    I strongly feel CBN is having very good abilities to run the government where as Jagan is a very corrupted guy .If he wins the state will go to dogs and there will not be any progress or development.

drrao
    always confident

#663894 When I talked to various people they are telling it is difficult to protect. not protect it is predict or project (type mistake)
    Wants are like horses as a rider we need to use the horse halter wisely in order to reach our desired destination safely-- Bhushan

• Sign In to post your comments