You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Creative Writing

Tell a big lie that can be believed beyond doubt.

Dear All.
    Many years back, a member posted a thread like this and received tremendous responses from members. Now, this is a repeat.

Please tell us a big believable lie that no one would suspect it as a lie.

Many of us might feel that we are Harichandra not to lie in our life. But, here, you are permitted to lie for fun and joy.

The best lie will be suitably rewarded by SuN.
    BJP is going to get a land slide victory in General election by winning above 300 seats on its own without the support of other parties!!!

From tomorrow the State Government of Telangana is going to distribute rice packets in Hyderabad to all the people free of cost. Presently the State Government is selling food for Rs.5/- per meal. Today in the cabinet they have decided to offer this food free of cost. The people who want to have this food has to report at the designated places. The distribution will take place between 12 Noon to 1 PM. The canteen will be kept open from 12 Noon to 1 PM and in the night from 6 PM to 7 PM. The CM in his statement asked the people to utilise this facility and enjoy the food. In return he asked all the people to vote for TRS in the next elections. .
    drrao
    always confident

After the General election 2019, whether RG becomes PM or not, he will visit each and every village of India by foot; identify the poorest of the poor from the villagers and present a cheque for Rs.3,60,000/- (Rupees Three Lakhs Sixty Thousand only) to each poorest of the poor, with a request to vote for his party in General Election 2024. What a generous Congress president yaar!
    No life without Sun

I cam to know a joke on the same topic. According to that joke, my answer is:

Four women were working in a room silently.

Note: I don't want to hurt anybody and it is purely for the fun. I apologise in advance if anybody hurt.

Honesty is the best policy.

"Please tell us a big believable lie that no one would suspect it as a lie. "----------------Hmm....! Let me try.

Raul Vinci will remain in India after the declaration of result of 2019 Lok Sabha election.

'Nayak nahin; Khalnayak hoon main' (I am not the hero; I am the villain)

The poverty, unemployment and terrorism will be eradicated from our country after the present election and we will be living in a utopian situation. Our country will emerge as number one power in trade and military in the world. The whole world will look upon us for guidance and advice.
    Knowledge is power.

Just now there is breaking news coming in from Reliance Jio.

No need to recharge your Jio numbers till May 23. If the validity of your number is over before that it will be automatically recharged. This has been announced to keep everybody updated about the latest election-related news and the results. So, members, happy surfing.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

• Sign In to post your comments