You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

April 2019 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the April 2019 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment, if your name has been announced for a payment in the cash credits' section.
    ISC announced Cash payments for the month of April 2019 as usual. Thanks to the Webmaster for making the announcement. I am also in the list and just now I have uploaded the invoice. My congratulations to all the members who got the cash payment for this month. I hope the members will continue their good work and get cash payments from ISC. More members should try to get the benefits.
    drrao
    always confident

Me too on the payment list. Hearty congrats to all the members receiving ISC payment. May your money grow more and more through ISC.
    No life without Sun

Congrats to all the members who got the cash this time. I am not on the list as I was not much active here. I wish if I could get the same this month.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

My hearty congratulations to all the members whose name appear in the list for the cash payment for April 2019. Thanks, Timmy M John for announcing the cash payment in the very first day of the month as usual.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Hearty Congratulations to all the members and editors of ISC who have received a cash payment for the month of April 2019.
    Regards,
    Ramya

My congratulations to all who have received their Cash Payments and thanks to the Webmaster for the prompt announcement. My best wishes to all others who couldn't make it to the list this month and I am sure with regular and thought-provoking contributions they will be able to make it in the coming months.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

I thank ISC as my name is also reflecting in the list of members getting cash credits. Congratulations to all the members who have received the cash credits for the month of April 2019.
    Knowledge is power.

Thank you Timmy Sir for announcing cash payment for May month. Congratulations to all the members who have made it to the list. I am glad to be one of them. I have uploaded my invoice.

My name is also figuring in the list of members getting cash payment for Apr19. I thank ISC for this and also take this opportunity to congratulate all the members who have got cash awards for this period. Keep contributing and all the best.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

My Hearty Congratulations to all the members and editors for cash payment for the month of April 2019, Thanks to webmaster Timmy Sir for this announcement.
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congratulations to all the members who are in receipt of the cash payment.

"Hard wok pays"

"If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words"
    Unknown

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.