You must Sign In to post a response.
Announcing the winners of our recent active GD - congratulate them!
  • Category: Winners

Winners of Active GD - Does being successful mean getting rich by making money or achieving a dream

We had an interesting topic for an active GD and it is now time to announce a reward of Rs.150/- for the best participants. The jury panel has selected four of them: Sankalan Bhattacharya, Sushma Mewundi , Shampa Sadhya and DR.N.V. Srinivasa Rao.

Congratulations to the winners! We will also be crediting additional points and/or cc to the others in the GD thread.

Input from the jury panel: A couple of participants who started out strongly did not further take up on counter-views. There were some who seemed to be just passive in the sense of not supporting or dissenting in a firm manner, merely seeming to submit a response with no real aim of being an active participant in the GD.
    Congratulations to Mr. Sankalan Bhattacharya, Ms. Sushma Mewundi, Ms. Shampa Sadhya and Dr.N.V. Srinivasa Rao for winning the latest GD.

I thought to participate in this GD and play the role of Devil's Advocate. But later, lost interest and didn't.

'Nayak nahin; Khalnayak hoon main' (I am not the hero; I am the villain)

My congratulations to all the winners of the Active GD and thanks to ISC for this award. The topic was interesting and the participants came up with their own interpretation of success to take the discussion forward.

Countering and supporting the views of others with the inclusion of some more points make the discussion interesting and ultimately more variant the views are we go deeper into different aspects of the topic.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to all the winners of this active GD. Well done and keep contributing in ISC to earn more laurels like this.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all the winners. Your performance has been recognized. Wish all of you very best in your future endeavors.
    "If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words"
    Unknown

I am happy I am also one of the winners. Thanks to ISC for considering my name for the award. I like to congratulate all the winners for their winning contributions. I hope they will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming days. All the best to them.
    drrao
    always confident

My hearty Congrats to SSSS (Sankalan, Sushma, Shampa, Srinivas) for their success in their debate. Well done members.
    No life without Sun

It was really a very interesting GD and we enjoyed reading the comments and points put forward by the various members in favour of their views. The arguments were well made and maintained till the end. I congratulate all the winners of this GD and wish them more such awards in future.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulation to all the members who won this award for active participation and contributing a valuable opinion on this topic. It was an interesting thread and members who actively participated got awards. However, I could not participate in it behind on post.
    I again congratulate winning members for the award.

Congratulations to all the winners. I participate in the contest but lost the interest so could not continue. I felt that there was not too much to be discussed on the topic. Hope to see such a contest in the future.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

My hearty congratulations to all winners (the best participants) of the active GD. All the best and keep it up.
    Unfortunately, I was out of the station and couldn't continue.

Honesty is the best policy.

Hearty congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya, Sushma Mewundi , Shampa Sadhya and DR.N.V. Srinivasa Rao for their active participation and being the winners of the GD on the topic "Does being successful mean getting rich by making money or achieving a dream" and for winning Rs. 150/- cash prize.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congratulations to the winners. My thanks to the jury panel for the award. The GD was interesting, and I loved participating in it. Such GDs are extremely engrossing. Hope to have many more like it!
    shampasaid

Congratulations to all the winners and participants of the group discussion, wishing you all the best for future contests and awards.

Congratulation to the selected best participants.
    Regret that I missed it due to pre-occupations.

It is encouraging that non-winning participants also get additional points and/or cc .

Congratulations to all the members who have won active group discussion. Congratulations to all the other participants as they will be receiving additional points and cash credits for the efforts they have put in.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.