For the last four months
    Without writing
    I am feeling that I have
    Lost something very precious
    Hope to write soon
    My regards to all the members
    Of the ISC
    Jenny
    ISC is an online portal but when you work here you feely homely here. I have worked in other places also and am also presently engaged in some other sites but this feeling of a closeness is not seen in other places. I do not want to boast about this aspect but it is a fact and I think many other members will also agree with this observation.

In such a situation it is natural to miss it when you are busy elsewhere and are not able to devote time here. I hope you will be back here soon when you get some time from your busy schedule in other activities.

Knowledge is power.

I can understand your thoughts, as I'm also in a similar situation. Welcome back, some of us do find it difficult to visit ISC on a regular basis. Luckily, this is often a temporary phase where in our other commitments take priority. Once the task is completed, we come back to ISC to interact.

After a long time your post is seen. We are all missing you and your well written and narrated posts in this forum section. I hope you will be able to find some time to spend on this site so that our interaction will continue.
    Many members are very busy these days I think and I see them only once in a while. However it is nice if we see the postings at least once a while. But some members are completely missing. Of course some new members are coming and compensating. However people who are very seniors on this excellent site miss for a while we are feeling the difference.
    I hope you will start writing on the site once again at least once in a while bas3 on your free and available time, it is good to see you back.

drrao
    always confident

We too hope that you come back soon and contribute on ISC on a regular basis. At times, due to work pressure, we miss our favourite activities. We really feel bad when we miss the activity which is reflected in your post here. I hope, from now onwards you will be able to manage some time to contribute here and we can treat this thread as the beginning.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

It happens in everyone's life. Even I could not be active on ISC last month due to an overload of work at a job but nowadays I have leisure time so I am active here on this site. I was not here for around 15 days and felt that something was missing. It happens with all of us. Hope you too manage some time here and contribute to the site more often.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

It is always a good feeling when you come back to ISC after a gap. Sometimes due to busy schedule it is not possible to attend to it but later when we get time we always come back and enjoy the atmosphere here.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

• Sign In to post your comments