You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.

We all know that to grow in our life we need to act and continuously work towards our goals. We should do proper planning, analysis and implementation of the plans and strategies to do so.

I think everyone should remember that we must constantly work until the goals are achieved. The pace at which you work or move hardly matters as long as you are not stopping.

There are people who work fast and achieve their goals and there are people who work hard and slow and achieve their goals at a slower pace. But that's okay unless we stop working. If we stop working we are not going to achieve anything. So we must work and always be positive in life. What's your opinion?
    Slow and steady wins the race. This is the proverb. The same the author is also trying to convey. Hare ran quickly and stopped for a while. Tortoise continuously walked and won the race. So the author says we should do continuously without stopping. It may hold good for olden days. But the days are changed. These are the days of competition. So always fast runners will be winning the race. So we have to work fast to catch the bus. Otherwise, the limited chances will be availed by others and we will not have a seat on the bus. So working continuously with reasonable fastness with accuracy should be the order of the day.
    Once upon a time, people used to say it is better to walk and drink water instead of running and drinking milk. But these days we have to run otherwise we will not get even water to drink.

drrao
    always confident

Some people work in a fast lane and are always in a hurry to move ahead in life. They may succeed sometimes but many times they fail and have severe setbacks. On the other side some people tread slowly and cautiously but keep a continuous pace in their efforts and generally get success. I prefer the latter one.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Yes, slow and steady always wins in the long run. But, in the present fast track of life, almost all of us forget this. Small benefits, small gains in the short-term become more important to us. We forget the larger perspective.
    'Nayak nahin; Khalnayak hoon main' (I am not the hero; I am the villain)

It is said that little drops make an ocean. Small efforts are also sometimes important as slow but persistent work is also results in good outcome. Working fast does not mean that the person is efficient. Efficiency is measured by not only time but also the productivity achieved. I also believe that one should not unnecessarily make hurry in life but carry out the task in a slow but proper way so that success is achieved in due course of time. Patience and endurance are the main elements for steady efforts and that only leads to a sustained progress in our life.
    Knowledge is power.

• Sign In to post your comments