You must Sign In to post a response.
Penned a letter for our unique letter writing contest? Know the results and cheer the winners!
  • Category: Winners

They communicated through postal mail - and they won!

Let us congratulate the penmanship of those who win the top prizes in the Letter Writing Contest.

The first prize of Rs.150/- goes to the winning letter of Sankalan Bhattacharya. The second best letter which gets the prize of Rs. 100/- was submitted by Natarajan and the third, which gets the prize of Rs.75/-, was that of Partha K. We are also giving a consolation prize of Rs.50/- to Soundharya. Congratulations!

All participants will get 10 points and non-winning participants will also get enhanced points and cc for their entries based on the quality of their entries.
    Congratulations to all the winners and to the participants. Though the result is delayed but it may have brought a smile on the faces of the winners.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

It was a very interesting contest to recreate the old time of letter writing. I congratulate all the winners of this contest who have contributed such outstanding entries.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to all the members who won the prizes for their high quality letters to their parents. Well done.

@ Very pleased to note that the non-winning members are getting enhanced points and CC for their efforts put in to write low quality letters.

No life without Sun

Sun, why you focused more on the "quality of letters". It's okay, in a contest everyone cannot win only one who is the best wins.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

Very nice. The letter writing contest results were announced. I congratulate all the winners for their efficient way of communicating through the letter. I hope they will continue their good work and win many more such prizes. I wish all the best to them.
    drrao
    always confident

Letter writing is an art and these artsmen were good at what they do. I think the format and the presentation is the overall deal maker.
    Good job every one.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

I congratulate all the award-winners. Thanks to the contest, I was forced to write a letter after a very long period. While writing, I was remembering that after leaving Kolkata, I used to write five-six letters a week to all my family-members. After the arrival of STD and then the mobile phone, letter-writing has gradually stopped.
    'Nayak nahin; Khalnayak hoon main' (I am not the hero; I am the villain)

The letter writing contest was a great contest and I likes it though I could not participate into it. All participant deserves appreciation and I congratulate winners for winning awards for this contest.

My congratulations to all the winners of the contest and thanks to ISC for choosing my postal communication, though in reality I have not posted it, as one of the winning entries. The contest was really interesting since nowadays we do not write postal mails. The way of communication has changed, we write emails mostly for official purpose and the excitement associated with receiving postal mails from near and dear ones has vanished.

My thanks to ISC for organizing this contest and from the entries of the participants it is understood all of them were enthusiastic and really enjoyed the contest.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

It was really a very engrossing contest and the participation was also good. Now the winners are announced and I take this opportunity to congratulate all the winners for their respective awards. Well done and keep contributing in ISC and I wish all the participating members for all the best in their such future endeavours in ISC.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to the winners of letter writing contest. I regret I missed it due to other pre-occupations.
    Nice that non- winning participants also get enhanced points and cc. That is encouraging.

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of the letter-writing contest. Good job and keep it up.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Thanks to ISC and the judges for selecting my entry. Congratulations to all the winners and participants of this letter writing contest. wishing you all the best for future contests.

Congratulations to all the winners. It was an interesting contest. I enjoyed participating in it especially because I wrote to my late parents. There is no way to talk to them or meet, but assuming that they would read the letter was in itself a thrill.
    shampasaid

Congratulations to all the winners of letter writing contest. Congratulations to the ISC team for coming up with innovative ideas. It refreshed memories of some of our ISC members including me who loved writing letters to the near and dear ones. Hope to see many more interesting competitions in the future.

Hearty congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya, Natarajan, Partha K and Soundarya for winning prizes for the Letter writing contest. Hope you win more prizes like this.
    Regards,
    Ramya

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.