You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Regarding credit of my special award for TOW for the period 14th april to 20th April 2019.

I have received the special award against the TOW for the week 14th April to 20th April 2019. So far it is not reflecting in my account. I have checked it by going to my profile menu also. I request the concerned editor to check the same at that end and credit the same to my account. Thanks in anticipation.
    The present day ISC is very busy. On what account? I don't know. ISC is really slow in crediting and settling our accounts. I wrote a letter to my parents, not with a hope of winning the 1st or 2nd prize, but with a hope of getting some CC. ISC ME assured us with some additional points and CC. So far no one got any CC to our letters.
    No life without Sun

These amounts are not credited so far to anybody. Not only this, but active GD amounts are also not credited. Already April payments are declared. So next payment only at the end of May. So there is no difference if there is some delay in posting. The Editors will do that within the time, I think.
    drrao
    always confident

Neeru,

Apologies for the delay. The needful will be done soon.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• Sign In to post your comments