You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Winners of eBook writing contest

Well, it was really an overwhelming response for this eBook writing contest which was announced here. While assessing the entries, we had to keep two authors aside. This was beside those authors who failed to write the chapters on time. The reasons for disqualifying those two entries was that one entry came in much before the time and the other entry had the spelling of the name of the protagonist wrong.

The first prize winner from the rest of the authors is Sanjeev Gupta.
    Reason-Very crisp writing and depicted one important phase of the protagonist really well.
    The second prize winner is Rosie Ray
    Reason is same as above. However, the writing could have been a little shorter.
    The third prize winner is Partha K.
    The reason is the same as the above two. However, there could have been more emphasis on the pain and agony in Manushi's mind.

Fourth prize winner is shampa sadhya
    The winners would receive 150, 100, 75 and 50 cc in the above order that is as first, second, third and fourth prizes respectively.

As there was one more chapter which we felt was good but fell a little short to the above entries, we chose Sankalan Bhattacharya as a consolation prize winner and we have assigned 25 cc and points to the conclusion he wrote.

Please join us in congratulating the winners.
    My congratulations to all the winners of this contest. It was really a good story and since the beginning, the sufferings, as well as the determination of the protagonist, was clearly understood. Each phase of the budding cricketer was nicely described in the chapters and my thanks to ISC for giving me the chance to write the concluding chapter.

Well done, members! It is because of all your efforts we got another eBook.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

I am pleased that the jury considered me the winner of the ebook contest. The contest was good as the subject was very interesting. Congratulations to all the winners and the participants too as without them ebook could not have been completed.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

I am happy that my chapter (Chapter 2) has been awarded the third prize. However, in response to the Editor's comment, I want to say that after the very abstract beginning by Mr. Aditya Mohan, my first priority was to give the story a proper flow. Otherwise, the struggle and success of Manushi would not be possible to be completed in thirteen chapters.

Congratulations to all participants for creating a beautiful story of hope, aspiration and struggle of a budding female cricketer.

I also appreciate the Editor, Ms. Joyshree for conducting the contest very efficiently.

'Nayak nahin; Khalnayak hoon main' (I am not the hero; I am the villain)

Hearty congrats to all the winners. I appreciate the contest author's effort put in to conduct this eBook story writing contest successfully.

The chapters 1 to 5 had a slow pick up with no much interest. SuN decided to give a serious twist and injured the cricketer in chapter 6. Again it limped slowly from chapter 7 to 11. The last two chapters had a quick winding up.

No life without Sun

congratulations to all the participants and the winners of the e book contest. wishing the very best for future awards.

Congratulations to the members who have won the e-book writing contest. It was an interesting one. I am glad that I participated in it. Hope many such competitions get announced in the future. Thank you, Joyshree Mam for conducting it and promptly announcing the winners.

Congratulations to all the winners. I wish they will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming days. I am lucky I also participated in the contest. The contest is conducted very well and congratulations for the concerned editor for conducting the contest very nicely.
    drrao
    always confident

It was a very interesting contest and gave us opportunity to sharpen our story writing skills. The story went ahead nicely seeing the contributions by different people for different chapters. I liked the flow and twists and turns in the tail. The winding up was done quite meticulously and overall it was a good experience. Now the results are announced and I take this opportunity to congratulate all the winners for their respective awards. Well done and keep contributing in ISC and all the best for your future endeavours also.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all winners. This was a great contest and I found this really interesting. I was keenly reading writers contribution on this ebook and I liked it.

All participating members were great and I congratulate winning members from the core of my heart.

Congratulations to all the winners including myself. Thanks for the award. It was an interesting contest mainly because a participant does not know what is in the mind of the previous author and how he/she will shape the story. The time limit forces us to develop a quick idea then present it in a captivating manner. A great competition! The first, second and third prize winners did a wonderful job in shaping up the story well. The concluding chapter was also very well written.
    shampasaid

For me it was a wonderful experience to participate in this ebook contest. I liked the theme evolving beautifully even going through so many different hands. I congratulate all the winners for their outstanding contributions.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Hearty congratulations to Sanjeev Gupta, Rosie Ray, Partha K and Shampa Sandhya for winning the first, second, third and fourth prizes for the eBook writing contest and for winning the cash credits of Rs. 150/-, Rs. 100/- ,Rs. 75/- and Rs. 50/- respectively.
    Regards,
    Ramya

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of the ebook writing contest. I really enjoy the contest and participated eagerly.
    I want to thank Joyshree madam to conduct this contest and for announcing the result in a very short period of time.

Honesty is the best policy.

Hearty congratulations to all the winners of the e-book writing contest! It was a well managed contest with all the authors putting in their best.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

The destiny of hard work is always a success. you have done hard work & got succeeded. Many congratulations on your huge & fabulous success.

I want to take this opportunity to thank & appreciate for conducting such interesting contests & scrutinizing in a short period.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.