You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Self Introduction -K Ragul Nandan

Friends
    This is Ragul. I am new to this site. I look forward to learn and unlearn from other members of this site and look forward to some quality time to spend in this site. I have already posted few threads seeking response and continue to interact in future. I am basically a engineering graduate and working in Government. I have just started to understand general issues in public domain through baby steps by reading and seek to understand better. I hope my posts engage you qualitatively.

with Regards,

Ragul
    K Ragul Nandan,

Wishing you a warm welcome! I was happy to see some unique topics raised by you in our forum and glad to see the good start of your journey. The content shows potential and we look forward to your contributions. Please share your knowledge and expertise in our Ask Expert section and continue with forum participation, moving on to submitting articles once you have understood the article submission guidelines. Some clarity can also be obtained through the Sectionwise FAQs and Help Topics. For any further guidance, you could submit a query in our forum. Learning will open up avenues for earning.

One point to note here is that you do not need to put the ending salutation in each forum thread and response. Place it in the useful forum footer feature at your Dashboard page and it will then automatically appear at the bottom of each thread and response which you post in our forum. .

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Welcome to ISC and I hope you will have a good time in ISC in fulfilling your creative aspirations. You can find everything about this site by visiting the help section here but I will like to share a few things with you to make you feel comfortable in this wonderful site. This is basically an educational and knowledge sharing site where articles and materials on schools, colleges, educational institutes, admissions, exams, question paper, career making, jobs etc are preferred. Still, you are free to contribute other things also and depending upon the quality and the content that will be published here, you will be benefitted in terms of points as well as cash credits for the same. There are many sections where you can choose the activity as per your taste and liking. Though the forum section is quite vibrant, there is good activity in other sections also. In article section depending upon your contribution, you will be awarded points and cash credit. Likewise in many other sections you will be remunerated according to your submission standards.

There are various contests organised every month by the editors where one can participate and win awards. Every week some good posts are awarded. Every month some members are awarded as wizards, super contributors and one member is awarded as star of the month.

So you will be learning as well earning here through your creative journey in ISC and I wish you a great time here. All the best.

Knowledge is power.

Welcome to ISC! You have chosen the right place and its interesting to see your nice forum posts. We all are learning here because we learn from everybody, almost all the time. Share your knowledge and experience on ISC which will undoubtedly enrich us. Keep contributing on a regular basis in different sections here and I wish you all the best.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Welcome to the site.

I always get happy to see new members joining in here on ISC. I would suggest you go through the guidelines and things to know how this site functions. Basically, it has four sections. Resources (articles) Ask expert section, Forum and Job posting. Forum section is the most vibrant section. You are not paid in forum sections except topic and responses are unique and genuine. You get points in the forum which are consolidated and at the end of the month points from all the sections are added and as per the tally top, 20 members are paid revenue shares for the month. Also, you may earn money from writing articles and responding to the articles available on the site. In AE sections as per the quality of the answer, the cash is credited. Apart from these contests are organised frequently where the winners are awarded accordingly. Every week thread of the week is selected and is awarded. So there are lots of options available here on this site but the only thing is you have to work consistently.

Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

I sincerely thank Managing editor for welcoming me to this community. Also It is heartening to get credits for my posts at a very beginning stage itself. I find encouraging the guidance given by friends at this community. In addition to the valuable guidelines given I find due importance is also given to the dignity of the forum which is very essential for the activities be it in whichever section as above by members. I hope forward for a cherishing time with you all.

Welcome to ISC and if you have interest and liking for creative writing then you are at the right place. There is one interesting thing about this site which I must mention and that is that it gives opportunity to the budding writers also as there are many activities where one can sharpen ones skills in this area. There are many members who joined this site as a raw hand but soon learned so many things here and mastered the art of writing. Frankly speaking, this is a great place to learn and practice your control on the language and contents. In that process one can earn some money also.

So, stay here for a long period and you will find the benefits therein. All the best.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Self Introducation please change the title to Self Introduction
    Wants are like horses as a rider we need to use the horse halter wisely in order to reach our desired destination safely-- Bhushan

• Sign In to post your comments