You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

They were lucky to have drawn some meaning of their life.

But others left dead without even knowing the meaning of life.

I don't know about how long that I still left with this life but considering the standard package that we all are awarded by that Supreme Lord I do feel that I have completed more than half of my journey of this life but in no way that I feel satisfied or even ok with what I have gone through or what I have achieved so far.

The personalities who got listed in the media are not the only one but there would be numerous individuals who more or less continue with some sort of efforts & helping those who actually needed it but still not being acknowledged to us. May be the case that all those would be feeling more satisfied with their lives when faced with their end in comparison to the rest who still left with undeniably confused state.
    There is saying "When we help someone , let not left hand know what right hand does". We help others without expecting returns. But I strongly believe that when we help someone , help will come to you from some other corner. It is a fact that everyone has to die one day or the other. How we will be remembered by others is the question. Person who does good deeds are always remembered for ever.
    "If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words"
    Unknown

There is a saying that do good and forget. There are many people in this world who help the needy people with what best possible and do not expect any return or name and fame for that. These are the real gentlemen helping their fellow beings. The satisfaction they derive from that noble gesture is the greatest achievement they get out of doing these good deeds.
    Knowledge is power.

• Sign In to post your comments