You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

He got 100% in English, but could not win the war

Only a few days back, CBSE Std. Xth result was announced. There was an unsuccessful candidate in the prestigious Amity International School, Noida.

Vinayak Sridhar (a boy of 16) scored 100% in English, 97% in Home Science and 96% in Sanskrit. But he could not complete his Board examination. Cruel death took him away in the midst of his Board examination. The extremely meritorious student could not win the war against muscular dystrophy.

When I read this news, I was extremely pained. Cruel death snatched away a promising young boy. I feel sad to think of the mental state of the parents of this meritorious student.

This is Fate!
    May he rest in peace, casting away the gloom, we should admire the staunch belief and positive attitude of this child who will touch many hearts of people who hear about him. Such children or young minds who face challenges ( medical illness, broken families, poverty etc) do well in their schooling and academics. This should inspire the some of the regular students who have all the amenities and yet perform below par for lack of will or sheer neglect.

It is indeed a painful journey for the parents. One can understand the agony of the parents. But life is like that one has to face untimely loss and move forward.
    "If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words"
    Unknown

Cruel fate!
    A tragedy which will haunt his parents and the rest of the family as long as they live. No words can heal the loss. What a brilliant child he was but God had a different plan. It is a hard blow and only one word, 'why' is pricking my mind continuously.

shampasaid

I read this news today on the internet. I was pained very much. The parents of the boy might have really got upset after seeing his scoring in the examination. No one can understand the pain of the parents of the child. But nothing is in our hands. Destiny is the ultimate. In such a difficult situation also the boy was able to face the examinations and score such a good mark. I hope he will get Mukthi and God will see that he will not have a rebirth and will get associated with him once for all.
    My heartfelt condolences to the family of the deceased.

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments