You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Request to ISC team for my cash payments

Since my enrolment in ISC, I had kept apart my earnings for an emergency use. Now this amount is needed for UG admissions of my daughter. I request the ISC team/administrators to guide me further, can I submit one payment request for all the invoices or a separate payment request for each invoice. I have raised this as a thread in the forum as per the suggestion of Mr. Tony John.
    Running a business requires maintaining proper invoices for taxation purpose. All the payments announced to you would be recorded as deductions in the business of ISC. So, you will need to fill individual invoices for each of the payment announced to you. However, once you have created 1 invoice, in the rest of them you will have to do very minor changes so it should not take too much time.

Even I would like to question the same. I did not encash the earnings of February month. Now should I raise the same invoice which was mentioned then or is there any other way so that I may get it with the next payment?
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

Whether you claim or not generally monthly invoices are raised with a serial number by the ISC prompting us to fill them and claim our cash to the respective banks. So, in that case all those invoices will be pending for payment with ISC and once filled and uploaded in the system will be paid at one go. In the other case where a member has given instructions to keep it there only for some time, there could be a provision of composite invoice as due to the instruction no invoice was prepared and posted by ISC in the common post for monthly payment announcements. Depending upon it the member has to take appropriate action. I think the concerned editor or the webmaster can clear this point for the knowledge of all the members.
    Knowledge is power.

As far as my knowledge goes you can raise all the invoices separately as there will be a separate invoice for each amount and there is no cumulative amount shown in the list. Whether you produce your invoice or not the amount will be deducted and it will be showing the credit in your account. So you have to raise a separate invoice.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments