You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

All politicians in general known to lie in India but what about Mr.Modi?

In India people believe that all politicians of present generation lie now and every where to appease people. But politicians of the past are known for their honesty, truthfulness, sincerety and graceful to accept their faults. The reverse is the case with the present generation. But at present most of the trusted people of Mr.Modi and bhakts of BJP are believing Mr.Modi is such a truthful leader of past generations. But at present in the news, Mr.Modi red handedly got caught by people lying. In an interview to newspaper Mr.Modi to tell his love towards Advaniji, he told a story that he took a photograph of Advaniji in a meeting in 1987-'88 and sent the same to Advaniji by e-mail. In Twitter people trolling that digital camera was first time sold in Japan in 1989 and in other countries, they are commercially available in 1991. Similarly, Internet facility in India is available after 1995 only. Then where from Modi got these facilities? Similarly a few days back people trolled on twitter about cloud-radar technology of Mr.Modi. BJP and it's bhakts questioning about the maturity levels of Rahul but what about Modiji? At the fag end of his term of PM he is giving more interviews to media? So he must be careful in telling lies.
    [Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]
    'Nayak nahin; Khalnayak hoon main' (I am not the hero; I am the villain)

Maybe he forgot the year when he met Advaniji. But that's not a very big lie when we compare it with others. Of course, he should be careful because people are noticing even the small things he speaks of in his speeches.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

Media, Politicians, and large number of people in the Country are more focused on Sri. Narendra Modi. People are trying to find fault in every action of his. It is very good. He has been considered as bench mark for all the politicians in the Country. We should not forget he is also a human being. Media and the politicians are highlighting the lies of Sri. Narendra Modi. Do they have data on the lies of other politicians. We are trying to make a mountain out of molehill.

I am sure everyone will agree that in the present day politics there are no other leader who is near to Sri. Narendra Modi. Such leadership is required for the Country. We are fed up with all corrupt politicians. Let the Country prosper and we should stop tarnishing the image of Sri. Narendra Modi , he is the Prime Minister of our Country.

"If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words"
    Unknown

Do people need a leader who speak lies in such a way? We have not seen any past PM's of India lying like that? They never lost their dignity and decorum of their post by talking excessively? For this Mr.Modi has to compared with other politicians? Only Mr.Modi's bhakts only have to appreciate and consider that no other politicians in India is close match to him.

If one's nationality can be British for Indian or Indian for British, it is possible for someone to say 97 -98 as 87 -88. I don't think it is a serious lie. Must be of poor memory or slip of tongue. Anyway, Modi don't tell lie like Rahul.
    No life without Sun

Today most of us are busy in finding fault with Mr Modi. It simply appears an easiest thing to do. We are not bothered what others are talking and alleging but we want that Mr Modi should behave gracefully and politely. This is the biggest irony of our times that we are only focused on one person and want to find fault with him. All the politicians in past and present were and are allowed to tell lies whatever level they want to but Mr Modi is not authorised to tell even a single lie. It is ridiculous to observe why we are giving such special honour and concession to him!
    Knowledge is power.

Lying is an inherent element present in the most of the politicians so Mr Modi may not be an exception. Why we are so much particular about him? Today a peculiar wave of feelings is going through this country. Everyone is keeping a watch on what Modi is doing, what he is talking, what he is eating, how is he behaving etc. We are all mesmerised by him and we do not have anything constructive except talking about him and his gestures. Is so much attention is required or we are overdoing it.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

I don't know about this matter, however I didn't find anything serious lie which has brought the country image down in front of the world. Hope, we still remember the Lie of Congress president where he spoke in the open parliament that he had meeting with France president and the president has disclose to him something about "Rafael". And the immediate official statement had to get released by France Government to deny such statement.

I don't know about Modi Bhakt, but every Rahul bhakt is behind Modi with microscope to find his mistake. I would like to say to the Author that keep doing this work because you have to work very harder to keep bringing such content for another 5 or more years.

Mrs.Neeru, I am happy to see at least one of the staunch supporters of Modi agreeing Modi like any other politicians is lying. Why people are more attentive on Modi is, he and his party bringing some unnecessary issues like Hindutva, Vandemataram, Congress mulkt Bharat, Cow vigilinitasm etc. before the people and always involved in social engineering in electioneering but not interested in providing good administration.
    Mr.Umesh, Have you remembered how the opposition parties in the past attacked Congress party and Rajiv Gandhi day and night in media for years together in Bofors case. Finally what happened all the people involved in this case came out with clean chit. This thing happened at the time where no social media is there but why you are thinking Mr.Modi only facing such situation.

Why only Politicians? It is difficult to find out people who will never try to be truthful always and will never speak a single lie. No Staya Harishchandras these days. Modi telling lies about sending a photograph to his senior colleague in the Party or using an internet need not be taken very seriously as they are not doing any harm to the country. But there are many politicians who do mistakes and tell lies even while submitting their nominations. They are very serious than telling lies about a photo which is very unimportant.
    But one good thing I noticed is somehow we are all daily talking about Modi and BJP. In Hindu Puranas, they say if you go on repeating the name of a GOD with intention or without intention also will help the individual. Similarly, by talking about Modi the best will happen to the country.
    In many aspects, MODIji is the best Politician and no other present-day politician will match him. We should be happy that we have a PM who gives 100% to the country than accumulating for himself.

drrao
    always confident

Mr.Srinivasa Rao, If you take every lie of him in a take it easy way what 100% he gives to the country? Mr. Modi himself while contesting for Gujarat assembly election he didn't mention his wife's name. But on SC's order only he disclosed his wife's name while contesting for Loksabha. You are giving this concession of lies for Mr.Modi only as you are the ardent lover of Modi.

I would like to request the author Mr Ramakrishna Kambhampati, to post threads on different topics rather than threads related to only Mr Modi and the BJP. I know he is a Modi as well as BJP hater. There is no harm in it. The hatred and love for some politicians should be reflected in the EVMs. Constant spreading of hatred on the same topic and subject is annoying. As we are annoyed with the media of repeating the same news over and over again throughout the day, the same is applicable to threads related to the same topic.

The title of the thread begins with "All politicians in general.........". Thanks to the author because from the rest of the title and the content it seems he regards our PM as a spiritual leader.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Mr.Sankalan, As I am interested in politics I am actively involving in these posts in forum. You may be interested in some other posts related to to some other subjects which I may not be interested at all. Some of the posts you are creating as I am not interested I am not responding. In the same way you may also leave such topics which are not interested for you. As far as my interest in Modi or love for some other politician is my concern. I am not going out of order like so many members in my discussions. While you are giving suggestion for me you are expected to give suggestions to so many of our ISC colleagues who are going out of order to support a person or political party with laughable reasons in the debate.

Mr Ramakrishna,
    You are posting very interesting threads, worth discussions, that make this forum more active and vibrant.
    Thanks to you.

It is not fair to highlight the minor lapses of any politician including the PM Narendra Modi, who might have sent a photograph of Sri Advani but the exact timing of such event could not be mentioned precisely and hence he committed such a lapse. One or two such incidences does not indicate the overhaul temperament of a politician.
    Before we comment something against a politician, we should take every doings of the same persons in details and a true scrutiny is required before making a serious allegation.

Wants are like horses as a rider we need to use the horse halter wisely in order to reach our desired destination safely-- Bhushan

Wants are like horses as a rider we need to use the horse halter wisely in order to reach our desired destination safely-- Bhushan

For the information of the author & the rest of the readers about how the world look to at our PM Modi,
    1. Russia honours PM Narendra Modi with 'Order of St Andrew the Apostle'
    2. UAE honours PM Narendra Modi with Zayed Medal
    3. PM Narendra Modi conferred with first-ever Philip Kotler Presidential Award
    4. PM Narendra Modi awarded with prestigious Seoul Peace Prize 2018 for 'Modinomics'
    5. PM Modi honoured with UN Champions of the Earth Award 2018
    6. PM Modi conferred with 'Grand Collar of the State of Palestine
    7. Prime Minister Narendra Modi awarded with Amir Abdulla Khan Award of Afghanistan
    8. PM Modi conferred with King Abdullaziz Sash Award of Saudi Arabia

In addition,
    1. Narendra Modi wins reader's poll for the TIME Person of the Year 2016
    2. PM Modi ranked 9th in Forbes World's Most Powerful People list 2018
    3. PM Modi featured in TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2017
    4. PM Modi third most followed world leader: Burson Cohn & Wolfe (BCW) study

Now the concern should be about what our achievements are?

In addition, there are still many who looks at the glass as "half empty" but then what kind of person he or she is? Perhaps we might awake to the reality now as each of us including the PM Modi is a human being & not a God & even after belonging to the downtrodden he is able to reach to such a level that we don't have even the imagination to think of. He should be appreciated for this achievement.

Unnecessary criticism will only create the ignorant & laughable image of himself or herself & therefore be open to the facts & figures or else you are behaving like a frog in a well & imagining as this is the only world. We need to come out of it or with the other choice of to continue to be with the same mentality.

#665060 / Bhushan, so according to you those awards & positions were having no credentials associated with it to the actions of PM Modi?

To some extent I very much agree with "#665060 / Bhushan" that when your works are recognized & the same being not recognized are the two different scenario of a same coin but then this will not downplay the importance of that coin.

Mr. Anand: Do you have any proof that Modi knows all English alphabets? KA Paul is such a fluent English speaker. Mr. Bhushan has proof. Paul failed his Xth Std. exam twice. Isn't it sufficient proof?

Don't forget he is the guru of Mr. Bhushan!

I am not able to get about what is the meaning of all these because of a simple fact that positive changes are evident on every corners including on the International diplomacies.

Now only one phase is left for voting but suppose if the Modi losses to power then what?

I am much tired of the same postings but in a different picture frame & this will continue during the coming times too. It's better for me to wait for a week time with a hope that whatever happens will be good for all us & even after all the differences we will continue to work for the betterment of our country.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.