You must Sign In to post a response.
Every month, we reward one member with the prestigious MOM award. It's time to applaud the winner of the April 2019 award!
  • Category: Winners

Member of the Month April 2019

This member joined ISC five years ago and we are happy that this year he has been taking steps to be active, working effectively with his contributions. It is time to appreciate this member with our prestigious Member of the Month (MOM) award for the month of April.

Join me to congratulate and applaud Umar, who will get Rs. 500/- for the MOM award. Well done, Umar!
    Congratulations to Umar. Yes, he has been active on the site these days and has been contributing well. Hope he remains consistent on the site. Well done Umar.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

This is one of the prestigious award of ISC. Congratulations Mr Umar for this award and hope you will continue contributing your good work in ISC. All the best.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations Umar for being selected for the Member of the Month award from ISC. It is really proud to know that you got this award. I hope you will continue your good work and win many more awards in the coming days. I wish him all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Heartiest congratulations to Umar. He is very active on ISC and making thought-provoking contributions. He deserves the prestigious Member of the Month award and I hope this award will make him enthusiastic to contribute more in different sections of ISC.

Umar, please keep it up and I wish you all the best.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to Umar on your selection for the Member of the Month award April-2019. Wish you all the best in future endeavors.
    "If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words"
    Unknown

Congratulations Umar on being awarded the Member of the Month award for April 2019. Wishing you a good run here. All the best for the future.
    O, what a tangled web we weave when first we practise to deceive!
    -Sir Walter Scott

Hearty congrats to Umar for being the Member of the month of April 2019. Much impressed with your posts and responses. Well done. Keep growing at ISC.
    No life without Sun

Hearty congratulations to Umar for being the winner of the month of the award for the April 2019. Hope you contribute more quality content and ein more awards like this.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Hearty congratulations Umar on being awarded the Member of the Month award for the month of April '19! It is a recognition for your consistent and serious participation in the different sections here. Hope you will maintain the tempo and spirit and bag many more awards that await you. All the best!
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

My hearty congratulations to Mr. Umar for selecting as the member of the month. It is a prestigious award and everyone want to be the member of the month. Best of luck.
    Honesty is the best policy.

I take this opportunity to congratulate Mr. Umar for contributing towards building this ISC.

All the best

Actually, I visited this thread to congratulate the winner of this award and I wasn't expecting this award, but I was surprised to see my name as the winner of this award.

I am excited and I am happy that I got this award.

I thank all the members for their appreciation and encouragement. Their appreciation means a lot to me.

Thank you ISC for this award!

Congratulations Mr. Umar for winning the MOM (April) award. Keep up the good work.

Congratulations to Mr. Umar for getting selected as a Member of the Month award for the month of April 2019.

Congratulations Umar for receiving a prestigious member of the month award. Keep up with a steady pace and hope you receive many such rewards in the coming future.

Heartiest congratulations Mr. Umar for your dedication & contribution towards the ISC & even I sometimes go through your stuff they are very informative.

Keep going my friend. All the best..!!

• Sign In to post your comments