You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Andhra Pradesh

Assembly elections 2019

Who will win the 2019 Assembly election in Andhra Pradesh?

{Edited}
    Welcome to this portal commonly known as ISC, as you appear a new member here. Please note that it is basically a knowledge sharing and educational site where there are many sections where you can participate. This one is the forum section where you can post your valuable ideas for discussions on a variety of subjects. As you are new to this site I will advise you to go through the help sections and apprise yourself with the general policies and guidelines for postings. Please do not use continuous capital letters in your post. We will appreciate if you make your post a bit elaborate rather than putting it as one liner.

This site also encourages the new members to improve their writing skills and makes valuable suggestions in this regard. So there is good learning potential here and if you are interested you can take advantage of that and sharpen your writing skills in the coming times. Please check your spellings before you post anything here.

Knowledge is power.

There are many predictions going around. Many channels forecast the win of YSRCP. The party is also in a very high hope about winning the elections. But when we interact with various people in Andhra Pradesh we are getting a feeling that the competition is very high and both TDP and YSRCP are going neck to neck in many places. A common man is saying it is very difficult to predict the winner. So it is a very critical question and predicting correctly may be very difficult. KCR says his return gift is ready for Babu. I came to know Jagan is shifting his residence to Vijayawada and he got it his nameplate ready as Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
    But my inner feeling says TDP will be the major party winning more seats than any other party. It may form the government with the help of Jana Sena lead by actor turned Politician Pavan Kalyan. But my prediction may go wrong. It is a million dollar question making rounds in all the political parties and groups.

drrao
    always confident

An excellent searching question from the new Member of the ISC community. Let me try to answer it.

Although I am not a soothsayer, I must say that Chandrababu Naidu has the chance of winning the Assembly election in Andhra Pradesh considering his effort to develop the state. TDP is expected to win and BJP will improve its position although the party would not be powerful enough to form Government in the near future.

Congress will further go down.

'Nayak nahin; Khalnayak hoon main' (I am not the hero; I am the villain)

Durga,
    A sure win for Telugu Desam Party lead by Chandra Babu Naidu.

@ You are a new member to this site. Welcome to you. Kindly go through the ISC regulations and guidelines.
    Usage of all capital letters is not encouraged by ISC. It is like shouting at other members.

No life without Sun

As far as A.P. results are concerned there is a very tough fight between the arch-rivals TDP and YSRCP. As there is another cine glamour Pawan Kalyan's third party is there, the fight became still tougher. But the ultimate winner may be either TDP or YSRCP. As Mr.Chandrababu implemented welfare programs well and also intensively involved in the building activities of Polavaram as well as the state capital, I feel he may get through the winning mark.

Mr.Partha, I am not able to understand in your response-BJP will improve its position although the party would not powerful enough to form Government in the near future. What do you mean by this? As I am not able to assimilate the meaning of this sentence as you are from long back saying BJP on its own cross above 300 seats this time.

Sir, the question being discussed in this thread is the Andhra Pradesh Assembly election. The Assembly has 175 seats. My previous response was also in that context only.

When there are only 175 seats in the Assembly, how could I say that BJP would get 300 seats? I have not mixed up Lok Sabha election with State Assembly election.

TDP will win the Majority seats because deciding the state Capital as Guntur plays a pivotal role for TDP winning these assembly elections. However, I have some doubt in MP seats as YCP may get more seats in Loksabha than TDP.
    Wants are like horses as a rider we need to use the horse halter wisely in order to reach our desired destination safely-- Bhushan

So Mr.Partha your thoughts are about BJP's prospect in A.P. means previously it had 4 seats in Assembly and 2 Loksabha seats. But this time BJP is expected to get two big zero's in Assembly and Parliament.

TDP -95-100, YCP - 72 -75 JANASENA - 2-5 BJP -0 ASSEMBLY PREDICTION
    TDP -11-12 YCP-12-13 -JANASENA 0-1 BJP -0 SEATS... LOKSABHA PREDICTION.

Wants are like horses as a rider we need to use the horse halter wisely in order to reach our desired destination safely-- Bhushan

BJP will get two Zeros in AP Assembly and Loksabha.

"So Mr.Partha your thoughts are about BJP's prospect in A.P. "

So far as BJP's prospect in Andhra Pradesh is concerned, last time it got 4 seats. This time, it will double its tally. But you are saying that it will get zero. Let us wait till 23rd. Then you and I will celebrate the victory of BJP at the centre and of the TDP in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Agreed?

Peace!

My prediction for Andhra Pradesh elections will be like this. As I do not take stand towards any of the parties, it is purely on my own analysis. For Assembly, TDP will be 70-75, YSRCP will be 75-80 and Janasena will be 20-25. And for Lok Sabha, TDP will be 5-6, YSRCP will be 15-16 and Janasena will be 3-4. Let us wait for 23rd May. We may keep this thread alive so that we can compare our predictions.

#665226 Bhuvan you are expecting Janasena party higher than what Pavan Kalyan (the party boss) anticipates as Chiranjeevi the most prominent legend and Megastar of Tollywood got 18 seats as his brother Pavan Kalyan will get 20-25 seats too much for asking. Let us keep a watch out.

Bhushan, anyone's predictions can go wrong. Yes, I know Chiranjeevi got 18 out of 294 seats. Out of those, 16 seats are from the present Andhra Pradesh. Chiranjeevi lost another 30-35 seats ( in present Andhra Pradesh ) with less than 5000 majority. This became a base for Janasena. If you see Pawan Kalyan's strategy, he concentrated only on those 50-60 seats only. Anyhow let us wait for the results.

From whatever information we gather from the media the chances of Chandrababu Naidu seem to be very bright in scoring a high number and rest will be between the other parties. Let us see the factual situation ones the results are out.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

• Sign In to post your comments