No life without Sun
" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
– Abraham Lincoln
Otherwise, road dividers are good for preventing accidents with the opposite vehicles. Indian drivers are not very famous for following safety regulations and traffic rules. If there are no dividers they come in all the directions and they never dip the light for the convenience of the vehicle coming in the opposite direction. The chances of accidents will be more in such cases.
The facilities provided for preventing accidents should be carefully utilised so that we will not be at risk while driving.
1. OVer speeding - No one has patience & hence try to rush through a small gap.
2. Headlight - Many use high beam headlight which actually make the other person (Opposite side) blind.
3. Safety - People neglect the safety precautions ( Sign boards , Seat belts, etc)
4. Music - Many a times people play loud music & gets fully into it.
5. Mobile - People tend to use mobile while driving, which tend to distract them.
6. Drink & Drive - This also plays a major role
7. Latecomers - Many times, we start late from home to go out & to reach on time, we tend to over speed.
8. Personal / Office issue - While driving, if we are worried or tensed due to family problem (fights) or Office issue) , we tend to get distracted.
Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.
Main cause of majority of the accidents is rash and negligent driving. Aftercall it is our life and we have to suffer the consequences. Why not take proper precautions instead of blaming the authorities or the Government.
"If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words"
Knowledge is power.
We often have raised threads on the road accidents & safety precautions with the mentioning of their own experiences onto this context. The fact of the matter is that even after having evident of serious implications when not following with the traffic rules, we still are not ready to apply this to ourselves. Installing plastic road divider blocks as an alternative could provide a good basis for the identification of divider & at the same time not a lethal threat when missed but still an ineffective to control the accidents.
The fact of the matter is that if we don't have control on the speed & at the same time not following with the traffic rules than we are more prone to the accidents & mishaps with no matter what we come-up with the excuses.