You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Well, I thought why not a non-political thread in this election fever!

Umm, if you have opened this thread, I am assuming that either you are fed up of political threads or curious to know if this is indeed a non-political thread.

Either way, let me not disappoint you. Even our dear PM got tired of political interviews that he had to give a non-political interview for a breather.

So here it goes -

I have missed ISC, though I did pay occasional visits just to catch up with the threads. Seems like nothing has changed unless I have missed some important announcement.

Good news is that in another few weeks I will be working with a new organization. With lots of uncertainties and hope, I will be starting my new journey. I do have fear since I will be moving out of my comfort zone, but I am ready for this new challenge and opportunity that has come my way.

It's difficult to part ways with the company that you love, but we need to make hard decisions to move forward. I hope my new journey with the new organization would be a blessed one!
    I congratulate you on this appointment and wish you all the success in your endeavours in the new organisation you are going to join soon. Change is always challenging but with a positive note and mindset you can always manage it. All the best.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Neethu,
    Wish you all the best. May your new journey bring you more happiness and peace to you.

No life without Sun

Congratulations for your achievement. One should never hesitate to stretch more to excel in the life. A change in the profession is always good for people wh like working hard and having ambitions to achieve in life. You have confide in your abilities and definitely you will shine in your new assignment also. I wish you all the best and all the success in coming days.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations, Neethu!

Change is the only constant in our lives and there is nothing to fear about it. At many occasions, we had to move out of our comfort zone to pursue our dreams. We all have some targets and after reaching one we set another target. That is the usual way of the journey. I wish you all the best for all your future endeavours.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

You have been a very valuable member so far. But this thread isn't clear to me. Are you leaving ISC? And this new opportunity is a profession or an online platform? Like ours? But whatever it is, I wish you luck to perform the same way you do here.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Congratulations on your new job. Yes, there are uncertainties when we change a job that too when we have a good job and lots of colleagues who became a friend. Also when the boss is understanding and everything is as per your liking in such case it's a very tough decision to leave the job. But that's life one has to change a job for his or her personal growth. I understand you may be having fear while joining the new job which is obvious as we all have that. But don't need to worry everything will be fine.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

This one is truly a respite from political discussions. It is good to hear that you are now going to another organisation with new hopes and excitement and I wish you a fruitful and successful innings there. Whenever we go to a new organisation we have certain hidden apprehensions and fears in our mind as we have to stand to our worth there and everyone looks to the newcomer with curiosity which makes us more apprehensive. Practically it is only a matter of few days that one gets accustomed to the new surroundings and new style of working environment and then it is just like the usual things going on from morning to evening.
    Knowledge is power.

Thank you so much, everyone, for your wishes.

Aditya,

I am really so sorry about the confusion, what I had meant was, that I have resigned from my current organization that I am working for and will soon join a new company.

I am not leaving ISC, I am here in ISC for my passion to write, so leaving ISC is not happening any time soon. For the past few months, I haven't been able to contribute much in ISC and I regret that, hence, I said that "I miss ISC".

Oh thank goodness. Neethu, without your participation the contests would seem uninteresting to me. You are a regular and a powerful member. Please keep up your contributions.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Neethu, let me wish you all the very best in your new outing. Changing platforms are, no doubt, challenging but be confident about yourself and do your best. And, a point to be noted Neethu, ISC does not ask for a lot of your time; a few minutes here would be sufficient. So, keep in touch.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

Neethu, you could have been more clear and open in the thread about your new job matter. I would have missed this thread as I was thinking to leave after scanning the title. But then I thought of reading the full thread. Towards the end only the core matter is given.

Anyway my best wishes to you in your new assignment. Be sincere to that job and organisation to the maximum possible extent. Learn and update on the go. The rewards will come by..

An interesting title that makes one curious about what's the subject. Congratulations on your new endeavor. In life moving out of our comfort zones, donning new roles helps us to widen our knowledge, experience, and circle of people who can be reliable friends and contacts. Wishing you the very best.

• Sign In to post your comments