You must Sign In to post a response.
Cheer our Stars of the Week for the month of April!
  • Category: Winners

April Stars of the Week - a couple of winners!

Due to many of the editors being on leave for various personal reasons, we were unable to nominate and select members for the Star of the Week awards for last month (earlier these were called Member of the Week awards or MOW). We are doing so now, announcing two of them for the month of April 2019 -

The Star of the Week for 31st March to 6th April is Reena Upadhya.

The Star of the Week for 7th April to 13th April is Gouranga Kumar Basistha.

Each of these Stars will receive a cash award of Rs.250/-. Congratulations!

[Note to new members: Check out our awards and reward programs.]
    Congratulations to the winners of Member of the week for two weeks in the month of April 2019. I hope and wish that the winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the com in weeks. I wish all the best to them.
    drrao
    always confident

Congrats to both the winners. It's good to see two winners of the last month. Hope that these awards will be continued.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

My congratulations to the winners of the Star of the Week awards. It's a recognition of their efforts and undoubtedly will help them to carry on their good work with a renewed vigour. I wish them all the best.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

My heartiest congratulations to the April Stars of ISC. May the stars shine at ISC.
    No life without Sun

Now these prestigious awards are annouced. I heartily Congratulate to the respective winners of these awards. Well done and keep contributing in ISC.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulation to the winning members for winning these awards. Every member contributions are valuable, and I hope you keep the momentum going and contribute more on ISS.

It genuinely feels quite good to be recognized in this manner. Congratulations to Ms Upadhya as well.

ISC weekly awards are keenly awaited by the members every week and are considered as the coveted ones. Now as the awards are declared, I congratulate both the winners of these awards and wish them to contribute in ISC in future also with same vigour and efforts.
    Knowledge is power.

My hearty congratulations to Reena Upadhya and Gouranga Kumar Basistha for winning star of the week award. Good going and keep it up. Best of luck for the future.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Hearty congratulations to Reena Upadhya and Gouranga Kumar Basistha for winning the star of the week awards for the month of April 2019. Hope you contribute more quality content to ISC and win more awards like this.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congratulation to both the winners of April :
    1. The Star of the Week (7th April to 13th April) - Gouranga Kumar Basistha.
    2. The Star of the Week (31st March to 6th April)- Reena Upadhya.
    Hope it give a positive note to everyone to be active & participate by providing informative post for everyone.

“Each day provides its own gifts.” —Marcus Aurelius

Thank you Vandana Mam and ISC team for awarding me with the star of the week. I am honored and happy to receive the recognition. Thank you for all the best wishes coming from the prestigious members of ISC.

Congratulations to the stars of the week, Gouranga Kumar Basistha and Reena Upadhya. Wishing you the very best for future awards and recognitions in ISC.

Sanjeev - Yes, we will continue with these awards. We are also going to resume awarding the Badges within a month or so.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

My hearty congratulations to the Star of the week award winners Reena Upadhya and Gouranga Kumar Basistha. Wish you good luck to get more awards in the future. All the best.!
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to Reena Upadya & ouranga Kumar Basistha being awarded Star of the week for 31st March to 6th April and 7th to 13 th April.

Many awards await you if you continue with consistent and quality contributions.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.