You must Sign In to post a response.
Time to applaud the stellar contributors of our various sections!
  • Category: Winners

April 2019 Wizard Awards - winners

Three members are the recipients of the April 2019 Wizard awards for their contributions to the specific sections for which they are being rewarded with a cash prize of Rs.250/- each. The winners are -
    Forum Wizard: Umar
    Articles' Wizard: Divya
    Ask Expert Wizard: Ved Prakash Anand

Congratulations to all three Wizards!
    Congratulation to the winners of Wizard awards for the month of April 2019. Umar, Divya and Ved Prakash Anand are the winners and their contributions are good to the concerned section. I appreciate all of them for their contributions. I hope they will continue the good work.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all the winners. It was great to see their contribution to the site and hope to see the same in future. It's what the consistency which is required.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

Congratulations to all the three members for receiving wizard awards for the April month. Keep up the good work and grab many such rewards in the coming times.

Every month ISC awards the wizards of the month awards to the outstanding members in the respective sections. Now these awards are announced and I congratulate all the wizards of the month April 2019. Well done and keep it up.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulation to April 2019 Wizards- Umar, Divya and Ved Prakah Anand.
    Keep up your efforts and contributions for more laurels to be achieved.

My congratulations to all the three Wizards of April 2019. Their significant contributions in the respective fields have been suitably awarded and I hope they will keep up their efforts to win more awards in the coming days. All the best!
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to all the winners of wizard awards for the month of April 2019. These members have significantly contributed in the respective section during the period and I hope that they will continue their good work in ISC. All the best for your future endeavours in ISC and I hope you people will achieve more such laurels.
    Knowledge is power.

Hearty congrats to all the April Wizards of ISC's Forum, Article and Ask Expert sections. Well done, friends. Keep up your good work.
    No life without Sun

Hearty congratulations to Umar, Divya, Ved Prakash Anand for being the winners of wizard awards for the Forum, Article and Ask expert sections respectively. Hope you all continue contributing more quality content to ISC. All the Best.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congratulations to all the winners & better luck next time for others. Keep on contributing & keep on winning.
    “Each day provides its own gifts.” —Marcus Aurelius

My hearty congratulations to Forum Wizard award winner Umar, Articles' Wizard award winner Divya and Ask Expert Wizard award winner Ved Prakash Anand. All the best to you all to get more awards in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.