You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Modi is Back as Prime minister Congratulation by heart.

Modi is Back as Prime minister Congratulation by heart to Modi ji and All of you. I know everyone put in good effort to bring Modi back . This time India will be number one and powerful country because everything is set and speed of development will increase this 5 years .

You all can share your views on this. I think Pulwama Attack and revenge given more power for winning now Pakistan also worry and terror will finish completely . Great work and congratullations once again to everyone. Jai Hind. Jai Bharat.
    I am thinking of those who always tried to find out his faults without facts & even in that the thread continued to exist. By the way their job has extended for another five years.

Congratulations to Modi Ji. He deserve this winning.

Ultimately, the people decide the fate of the political parties and the contestants. This time the desperate opposition did everything to malign the ruling party but whatever they did, it all boomeranged back. Mr Modi and his team did a good job and were able to convince the public about their good intention and their assurance of running the country for the welfare of all the groups of the society.

Great job, well coordinated and well executed and I also wish good luck to Mr Modi and his team for running the country for taking it to great heights in the world canvass. All the best.

Knowledge is power.

This time there is a change in the thought process of Indian voters. They are able to understand what is good and what is bad. Even caste and religion factors also went from the minds of the voters. They told Modiji that, they are ready for sacrifices for the Nation. People used to talk about the difficulties underwent by the public and used to blame Modi for his actions. But the voter told they vote for development and they never bother about benefits for them.
    I think in these elections social media played a very important role and the media is able to bring out the facts through their posts. I think India is in safe hands and we will have a better future and Indian will become a developed country.
    Congratulations to BJP in general and Modiji in particular. Congress should make some amendments in its working and has to make amendments to their working methodology. Otherwise, people will forget that party.

drrao
    always confident

Rahul Gandhi-Ji is going to win from Wayanad very comfortably. He had read the writing of the wall at Amethi much, much earlier.

Now Rahul-Ji will start his famous introspection.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.