You must Sign In to post a response.
Congratulate our weekly Star members!
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Week Awards May 2019 - four winners!

It's time to honour weekly quality contributions from April-end to the previous week with our Star of the Week awards which comes with a cash reward of Rs.250/-. And the members to congratulate are-

1. Star of the Week of 28th April to 4th May: Sheo Shankar Jha.

2. Star of the Week of 5th May to 11th May: Krishnadas

3. Star of the Week of 12th May to 18th May: Umesh

4. Star of the Week of 19th May to 25th May: Varghese

Congratulations to all the winners!
    Very nice to see the star of the week awards for four weeks announced together. I like to congratulate all the four winners and hope they will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming weeks. I wish all the best to all of them.
    drrao
    always confident

I have just seen the star of the week awards for 4 weeks and I thank ISC for my award for the week 12th May to 18th May. I also take this opportunity to congratulate all the other winners for their respective award. Keep continue posting your valuable thoughts in ISC and all the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Hearty congratulations to all the Star of the Week award winners! To be adjudged as the Star of a Week should be taken as a recognition of one's active participation in different sections during a particular week. Hope we get to see many more stars in the coming weeks.
    'Chickens don't praise their own soup'. - Martinican

It came as a surprise to me. Thank you very much for considering me as a winner for the last week. I thank ISC, All the members & also to the other winners for their contribution. It is really a big motivation to us.
    “Each day provides its own gifts.” —Marcus Aurelius

Congratulations to all the four winners for receiving the star of the week awards. Hope you all receive many such prestigious recognitions in the coming future.

Congratulations to all the winners. It's a prestigious award for the members to receive for their active participation on the site. Hope to see all the winning members remain consistent and win more prizes in future.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

Congratulations to all the four members for winning the Star of the week awards. Wishing them all the very best for future awards by actively participating in the sections of ISC.

Congratulations to all the winners. Isc aptly rewards its member time to time and surprises them as well with an unexpected announcement. I hope you win more and more prizes in future.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

My congratulations to all the winners of the Star of the Week Awards. They have done really well and deserve this prestigious award. I wish them very best and hope they will contribute with more zeal in the coming days.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Hearty congratulations to all the four members for being the winners of the star of the week awards.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congratulation to all the winners for this award. Yet again ISC has come up with awards which boost the morale of the members and they try to contribute more and more quality works on ISC. These awards add to the beauty of ISC and make it even more glittering, and one wishes to take the opportunity to learn more and more from this site. Really great!

Congratulations to all the four winners of this prestigious award. Many more such awards await them.
    'Nayak nahin; Khalnayak hoon main' (I am not the hero; I am the villain)

Congrats to all members who won star of the week award and cash prize of Rs.250/-.

Congratulations to all the winners. The award will motivate them to contribute better.
    "If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words"
    Unknown

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Chickens don't praise their own soup'. - Martinican

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.