You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW for the week 5th May'- 11th May'19 & 12th May'- 18th May'19 (Winners)

We are now announcing the winners of the 'Thread of the Week' contest for the weeks 5th May'- 11th May'19 & 12th May'- 18th May'19 together. Maybe the Lok Sabha elections 2019 was the reason for not having many interesting threads. Hope our Forum would regain its form and would be more lively.

It is decided to award Special Prize carrying 40 c.c each to the following:

TOW for the week 5th May'- 11th May'19
    1. Sankalan Bhattacharya for the thread - Reading that old newspaper!
    2. K Ragul Nandan for the thread - What happens when Economics replaces Politics as a medium to resolve public issues?

TOW for the week 12th May'- 18th May'19

1. Umesh for the thread - If health is wealth then why many of us neglect it?
    2. Ved Prakash Anand for the thread - Is the definition of "secularism" changed?

Congratulations to all the Special prize winners. Members, please join with me to greet the winners.
    My congratulations to all the Special prize winners and my thanks to ISC for finding my thread as one of the winning entries. At times, we find fewer activities in the Forum section and this time it may be because of the elections. It's over now and the results are out and hope this section will be vibrant again. My best wishes to all others who contribute in this section regularly and hope they will post more thought-provoking threads in the coming days.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

I thank ISC for my award and at the same time congratulate other winners of TOWs.
    Knowledge is power.

Heart congratulations to all the winners of TOW award.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congratulation to the winning members for the award. it is so great we members get the chance to show creative writing skills and at the same time win awards. It is really a great platform to showcase our skills. Congratulations members! Keep up the good work.

Congratulations to the winners of TOW for the mentioned two weeks. The threads selected are worth the award. I wish and hope that the winners will continue their good work and win many more such prizes. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to the winners. I eagerly wait for the TOW award to know the creative thread of the week. Hope to see members continue to contribute to the site and write such good threads.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

Congratulations to all the TOW award winners, WIshing all members future success and awards.

Congratulations to the Winners of TOW of both the week. Keep up the good thread.
    “Each day provides its own gifts.” —Marcus Aurelius

Congratulations to all the winners.
    "If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words"
    Unknown

We eagerly wait for the results of TOW weekly contest and now they are announced and I congratulate all the winners for their outstanding posts in forum section. Well done and keep posting your valuable contributions. All the best.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Hearty congratulations to all the Special Prize winners for both the weeks!
    The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

'Chickens don't praise their own soup'. - Martinican

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.