You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Hua to hua (What has happened has happened).

Perhaps this will let us feel of the intensity and the importance of the speeches when we do publicly or even in the personal lives with a note that how devastating this could be when used inappropriately. These three words were uttered by Sam Pitroda which in itself is nothing disturbing but soon became the most trending words & perhaps this cost the Congress Party most during the last two voting sessions of 2019 Lok Sabha election.

Although even if we assume that this wasn't intended for but the fact is that this got out when asked of 1984 Sikh riots and the rest of the impression wasn't at all good.

I have been wondering of this since quite some time which often made me laugh within and therefore had in my mind to share with you all. Hope so that you enjoyed this too.
    Why no one seems interested here? Pl. go ahead. I am waiting.

This is a casual way of saying. but has a big impact on masses. The point about Sam Pitroda that you pointed out is truly very shameful as if he has no concern for others except himself/party.
    Many a times this " Hua-tho-hua" even give you a boost if taken the other way.
    When in trouble situation & we have this thought in mind, we can get out of it very soon & will give us a light to face the trouble smiling & sometimes it can put us in a misery.

Its upto us, how to take it.

“Each day provides its own gifts.” —Marcus Aurelius

I sincerely thank Sam Pitroda for this abominable comment. It is one of the major factors for at least some votes of Sikhs and Hindus shifting towards BJP and Siromani Akali Dal (SAD).

Now, Pitroda must say to Rahul-Ji philosophically: "Hua to hua". Alternatively, he can say: "Yeh kya hua, kaise hua, kab hua, kiyun hua, yeh na socho".

'Nayak nahin; Khalnayak hoon main' (I am not the hero; I am the villain)

We all know what has happened has already happened, nobody can deny it. Now the question is about the corrective measures after something has happened. I am not aware whether Mr Pitroda has said something after that because the media keep on repeating only those comments. The comment of Sam Pitroda was doing the rounds because it was the election time and his comment has got to do nothing with Congress's dismal performance in the elections. If it were really so then Sadhvi Pragya Singh could have lost the elections.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

The only thing that I can say about this episode is anyone, especially a politician, a minister, an official should think twice before they speak or make some comments.

It would probably be tempting to say something off hand or even the media might put words into the mouth or ask pointed questions. At such situations, public figures or people with an audience should not make potentially damaging comments or gestures.

Even now when German politicians in power or British ministers are asked about the holocaust and Jallianwala Bagh incident respectively, they are sombre and say it shouldn't have happened etc . It is not that they were actually responsible for it but since it's a delicate and emotive issue that can have repercussions even now, they tend to be quite and give non-inflammatory responses. This is what Sam Pitroda should have followed, instead he chose the opposite.

Happened things can't be corrected. But we have to think about why it happened and where we went wrong and we should see that we will not do the same mistake again and again. There is no point in wasting time worrying about the happened issues. This is true not only in the Political field but also in other areas also. Winning or losing is not in our hands ultimately. We have to do our best and leave the result to destiny. There is no point in making bad comments about the people who lost. Next time it may happen to us. We should keep this in mind always I think. Success should not bring in arrogance, it should add humbleness to the person.
    drrao
    always confident

Perhaps Sam Pitroda later on regretted for this irresponsible comment but he was late then for the corrections.

• Sign In to post your comments