You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW for the week 19th May -25th May'19 (Winners)

Now it's the time to announce the result of the winners of Thread of the Week contest for the week 19th May -25th May'19.

And the Winner is -
    Naveen Ramamurthy for the thread - That one liner quote influenced the way you live..

It is decided to award Special Prize to the following:
    1. Natarajan for the thread - Values and morals: What to choose and what to ignore?
    2. Neeru Bhatt for the thread - Is it possible for a person not to fight with anyone in his lifetime?

The winner would receive 60 pts and 60 c.c while the Special Prize carries 40 pts and 40 c.c. Members, please join with me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulation to the winning members for this award. I wish you all the best in your future endeavours on ISC and hope you continue to share valuable information.

My congratulations to all the winners of the TOW awards. The threads are unique and we have to think very logically to post a reply. Well done and keep up the good work.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Hearty congratulations to Naveen, the winner of the TOW contest for the week 19th to 25th May and the special prize winners Natarajan and Neeru! Good show.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

'Chickens don't praise their own soup'. - Martinican

Due to elections there were many threads related to the political arena but suddenly in the aftermath of all that activity the other non political and general types of good posts emerged in good numbers and that is the reason that a good number of entries made it to the TOW prize.

It was a good respite from too much of political posts and now in this soothing atmosphere I congratulate Naveen Ramamurthy, Natarajan and Neeru Bhatt for their respective awards given for their outstanding contributions in the said week.

Knowledge is power.

Thanks to all and ISC. It means a lot to me and urges me to do more :)
    "Whatever may be the situation of the forest,
    a Lion would never eat Grass!"

Glad to see the results of the TOW, congratulations to the co-winners and the ISC members who respond regularly to our threads.

Happy to see my name in the TOW winners and thank ISC for the same. I also congratulate the other members who have got the awards for this particular week.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to the winners. Keep it up!

Congratulations to all the three members for winning thread of the week contest. Keep contributing quality posts.

Congratulations to each and every winner. May you all come up with interesting threads, and enjoy more success!
    shampasaid

Hearty congratulations to the winner of Thread of the week award for the week 19th May -25th May 2019. And also congratulations to special prize winners.
    Regards,
    Ramya

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.