You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for April 2019

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of April 2019.

To view the Cash Credit details you can visit our page- Revenue share bonus for April 2019.
    My thanks to the Webmaster for the prompt announcement of the RSB and congratulations to all who received their shares for April 2019. Everybody received the RSB based on their contribution throughout the month and I am delighted to find my name on the list.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Thank you very much much Timmy sir. Really glad to find my name on the list. Congratulations to the other members as well who made it to the RSB list.

Hearty congratulations to all the members and editors who have received the the revenue share bonus for the month of April 2019. This time I also got revenue share bonus after many months. Thanks for my share.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Hearty congrats to all the recipients of ISC's Revenue Share Bonus for the month of April 2019. Very delighted to see me earning RSB through my contributions.
    No life without Sun

Timmy Sir,

Please do consider including a couple more members for the monthly revenue share bonus, as per previous requests made by ISCians.

Congratulations to all who are recipients of the April month's RSB. Well done!

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Hearty congratulations to all those who have earned a share of the Revenue Bonus for the month of April '19!
    'Chickens don't praise their own soup'. - Martinican

As usual, the revenue share bonus for the month of April was announced. Congratulations to all the members who got RSB this month also. I am also in the last and I thank the webmaster for the same.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulation to the members for receiving the revenue sharing bonus for the month April '19', and for producing quality content on ISC.

Nice to see my name in the recipients of RSB for the month of April 2019. I also congratulate all the other members who have got this bonus for the last month.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Happy to see my name in the RSB list. Congratulations to all the members who have received RSB for the month of April 2019. Well done and keep continue submitting your writings in ISC. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Congrats to all the members who received RSB. I am not on the list as I was not much active here in April. Well done all and hope to see other members too receive it next month.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

Congrats to all the members who received revenue share bonus for the month April 2019. Timmy sir, Thank you for giving me revenue share bonus. This is my first revenue share bonus.

Congratulations to all the members who have made it to the list of revenue share bonus announced for the month of April 2019. Keep contributing quality content on this amazing platform to receive many such rewards in the future.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.