You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

May 2019 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the May 2019 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment, if your name has been announced for a payment in the cash credits' section.
    Hearty congratulations to all the members who have received the cash payment for the month of May '19!
    'Chickens don't praise their own soup'. - Martinican

Every month the cumulative earnings of a member are announced in this thread as monthly cash payment and now the list is out. I congratulate all the members who have received the cash payment for the month of May 2019. Keep contributing your valuable writings and ideas in ISC. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Hearty congratulations to all the members who got the cash this month. I always get inspired whenever I get the cash from the site and maybe all people get motivated by this.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

Congratulations to all the members on the list for payments and RSB. best of luck for all to contribute more and be rewarded more for their efforts.

Congratulations to the members who are on the list of payments. This how ISC motivates its members to keep posting the good work and get rewarded for the same.

Thanks to the webmaster for announcing cash payments to the members. Congratulations to all the members whose names are there in the list. I hope all the members contribute more and get cash payments every month.
    drrao
    always confident

I congratulate all the members who have got cash payments for the month of May 2019. Well done and hope everyone contributes to the site for enriching it as well as getting returns from it time to time. All the best.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to the top Members who have received cash payments for May, 2019. Well done. You are the sources of inspiration for others.
    'Nayak nahin; Khalnayak hoon main' (I am not the hero; I am the villain)

My thanks to the Webmaster for the announcement and congratulations to all those who have received their payments. Those who have not received the payment this time why worry? Contribute more to different sections and post interesting topics which will ensure your name on the list next month.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Hearty congratulations to all the members and editors who have received payment for the month of 2019. Thank you Timmy sir for announcing payment.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congratulations to all the members who received payment. It is a pleasure to receive an amount as payment, so taking an opportunity to thank the Webmaster. May we all keep on contributing to the site and help it to grow regularly!
    shampasaid

Congratulations to all the members who received payment or his salary. I seen some members got good amount so its nice to see ISC giving opportunity to earn pocket money as well as salary also. If you work hard then you can reach 10000 rs per month also. Its very good amount and its like a jobs salary.
    Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

Hearty congrats to all the members who received payment this time. I have sent my invoice and payment be effected to my own bank account.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

I started my journey with ISC just recently and happy to be a member of ISC.

I felt excited to see my name in the list of Cash credits' section.

Though my contribution and cash awarded is very less, I am satisfied that I'm doing something to enrich my knowledge.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who are encouraging me to do better.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.