You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Do we keep the individual ledgers of members?

In case if the ledgers are being maintained for each of the members, then can we have access to that? The purpose is to tally the record of earning & withdrawals of my account.
    Ved Prakash Anand,

The Webmasters have detailed invoices of payments and on the site itself details of their contributions and earnings. A member can also easily access via a profile account the earnings of any other member. There is also this cash credits' page , wherein you can select various options from the drop-down list and check all your earnings and payments.

Please explain what you mean by "withdrawals". Cash credits once accrued and credited to the member's profile account are never withdrawn. They remain there forever and once the eligible payment is reached and the invoice submitted, the member receives the payment. To date, as per my knowledge, the Webmasters have never held back a valid payment.

One exception is when at some point of time it is found that a member had smartly submitted copied content which somehow went under the radar of the editors' eagle eyes and cash credits were credited to the account. Suppose, in this case, then the member reaches the eligible payout level. If before the payment is issued he/she has been caught out, then the Webmasters will technically withdraw the amount. That is, the balance of the cash credits will show the amount as less, perhaps even a negative balance with a minus sign.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Pl. don't take this otherwise because I meant for the numbers of time that any member have raised bill to get their payment and nothing else.

I thank you for briefing the same.

This thread can now be closed at the will of the ISC as the matter is resolved.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.