You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Request for resubmission in the "Ask Expert" section.

Due to using of external links, my response to the below subject has been deleted with a message, "You cannot resubmit this response".

Can I make a website on my own?

My request is if I could arrange to resubmit after necessary editing then would that be ok and whether web addresses can be mentioned for site references?
    It has happened to me also. I think there is no way to edit and resubmit the deleted answer. It is deleted as per the existing policies. But why we should bother for the deleted answer! We can always give a new answer within the guidelines of ISC, refraining from giving the addresses of sites and any such thing which is not allowed in ISC.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Ved Prakash Anand,

You may submit a new answer without links. Also, it is best to provide the names of only those websites which as per your own knowledge are reputed and genuinely useful or are recommended by people you know who have used them. It is better not to mention any websites at all if you are not aware of their expertise in the field and you are merely going by what other sites state.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Noted with thanks.

My answer to the above query has also been deleted. I have mentioned the name of the sites which I have been using for designing free web site. I have designed free web sites using the features from the sites , the details of which are available in my answer.
    "If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words"
    Unknown

Krishnadas,

We'll check it out. Did you give links to them?

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

I have not given any link to the sites. Just mentioned the name of sites which are providing hosting of free web sites.
    "If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words"
    Unknown

Alright, Krishnadas. I will request the AE editors to clarify.

Krishnadas, that response was deleted because you had provided an external link in refernece URL box unnecessarily. I rechecked your response. That link is removed now. Hence your response will be reviewed now once again.
    Thanks.
    Regards:
    Nidhi

• Sign In to post your comments