You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Tennis & Badminton

Rafael Nadal beats Federer in French open

It was expected that it will be a great semi-final but it was not as Federer easily got defeated by Nadal. Rafael Nadal defeated Roger Federer 6-3, 6-4, 6-2 in the French Open semifinal to reach his record 12th final in the tournament.

After the match, Rafael said that it's always a pleasure to play with Federer. At 37 he is energetic and plays well. It seems Federer is the best player ever had in Lawn tennis.

Personally, also I feel he is the calmest and humble personality I have ever seen after Pete Sampras.
    Very happy to note that Rafael Nadal has reached French open finals for the 12th time. It is always a pleasure to watch the match between these two giants. But yesterday the match was not a very serious match and almost one side game. I wish and hope that Nadal will win the cup this time. All the best to him.
    drrao
    always confident

In the area of sports there is a neck to neck competition and after a level it becomes very difficult to improve further. Sometimes due to various reasons like fatigue, depressive conditions and preoccupation of mind in something personal, it so happens that a topmost player also loses his focus and the other top seeded player takes the advantage. In such situations the viewer feels as if it was a one sided match.
    Knowledge is power.

Glad to see that Rafael Nadal has won final of the French Open too. He defeated Dominic Thiem in a four set match.
    Hat's off to Nadal who has had more than his share of foot problems, time of playing related to his injuries to win 18 major titles including the first to win 12 French open title! He proved that he rightly deserves the title "King of clay court."

I have nothing against Rafael Nadal, but I am a big fan of Federer, obviously so, I am a bit upset due to his loss. Well, Nadal played well so he deserved to win.
    shampasaid

• Sign In to post your comments