You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Sun's 3000th day at ISC

My dear Fellow ISCians,
    I feel proud of being an ISCian and say that today is my 3000th day at ISC. After my retirement, ISC helped me to remain busy with internet activities. I joined ISC on Thursday the 24th March 2011. I actively participated in Resources (now articles), AE and Forums. I have won many awards and prizes to my credit and earned many thousands from ISC for my posts. I have also earned a few thousand from Google Adsense Revenue.

I sincerely thank ISC Web Masters, ME and L/Editors for their guidance, cooperation, advice, patience and tolerance that helped me to stay at ISC.

Extremely happy to be a member of ISC family. ISC, I Love You.
    Congratulations for the achievement. Your achievements here motivate people here to be consistent on the site and earn a few bucks from here.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

Nice milestone, well done!

I must say it is quite fascinating and unusual to think of our ISC journey in days. It is similar to people wanting to know the exact number of steps they have taken when walking. I myself think of milestones in terms of years, whether a sweet friendship, a memorable event or my journey here. I would find it mathematically very taxing, not to mention mind-boggling, to even think of the days completed with ISC!!

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

A journey of 3000 days is obviously a long journey and considering a minimum of 3 to 4 posts or other contributions in a day, you might have posted about a whopping 10000 posts during this time. A great contribution and above all a great engagement as keeping oneself occupied after retirement is challenge for many of us.

I congratulate you on this juncture and hope that with your experience and knowledge you will be completing more such milestones in the future. ISC is like a home to budding as well as experienced writers and those who have a interest in writing and learning new things will definitely stay here for a long time. Keep contributing and all the best.

Knowledge is power.

An excellent achievement and I congratulate you for your achievement. You are one of the senior most members on this site and the way you participate on this site is very interesting. Glad to know that you got many awards, rewards and badges from this site. I hope you will continue your successful journey for another 3000 days and guide and help the existing as well as new members here. Your way of conducting quiz competitions and other competitions on this site made you a unique member and all members will definitely have respect towards you. I wish you a happy and pleasant journey further on this great website.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations! May you achieve more and more milestone on ISC website!
    shampasaid

Congratulations Sir,

May 3000 days turn into years & your participation & contribution be increased to add more revenue to you. The hobby that you started has turned you into an active ISCian.
    Keep going.

“Each day provides its own gifts.” —Marcus Aurelius

Nice to see a senior member completing such a remarkable milestone in ISC. Hearty congratulation and wish you more such laurels in the coming times. Long live ISC and it's fraternity. All the best.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

My hearty congratulations to you Mr. Sun for reaching 3000th day at ISC. It is indeed the biggest achievement which requires a lot of dedication and hard work. I wish you to spend more thousands and thousands of days at ISC.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations Mr.SuN, 3000 days is a lot of time spent usefully in ISC. Please continue your contributions in the forum and other sections. Wishing you the very best.

Congratulations, Mr Sun! It's indeed a long journey and I appreciate the method of calculating the milestone. Generally, it's years or if the period is very short it is months. But to express a long duration in an exact number of days is really amazing. You have enriched ISC in many ways and still continuing with great aplomb. I wish you to spend many many more days here in ISC and contribute in different sections with the same zeal.

All the best!

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

On your 3000th day in ISC, I pray to the Almighty to allow you mental and physical power and energy to contribute more vigorously in this platform for at least another 3000 days.
    'Nayak nahin; Khalnayak hoon main' (I am not the hero; I am the villain)

Since I am a new member of the Indian Study Channel family, I am really surprised that you just crossed the 3000th day. I really cannot imagine how beautiful your journey had been. Congratulations to you and ISC. Hope your journey continues like this always! Good Luck!

Hearty congratulations Sun for having touched another milestone in your long journey with ISC! I am sure that all the members who are relatively new would have a lot to learn from you. Hope and wish that your journey with this fabulous site continue for a long time and be a guiding light to those aspiring to follow. All the best!
    'Chickens don't praise their own soup'. - Martinican

My thanks to Managing Editor Vandana, Sanjeev Gupta, Umesh, Dr. Srinivasa Rao, Shampa Sadhya, Verghese, Neeru Bhatt, Syed Rizwan, Natarajan, Sankalan Bhattacharya, Partha K, Rachit Bansal and Editor Saji Ganesh for their felicitations.

Indeed, It is my daily practice to write diary before I retire to bed. In my diary, I don't fail to mention the number of the days I lived on this good earth, and the number of days I lived at ISC. That helped me to know my 3000th day at ISC. My diary starts like this: My Days on Earth/My Days at ISC.

I shall continue to remain with the ISC family until I take my last breath.

No life without Sun

• Sign In to post your comments