You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW contest for the week 2nd June’ – 8th June'19 (Winners)

Now, we are announcing the result of the TOW contest for the week 2nd June' – 8th June'19.

The Winner of the TOW is –
    Sankalan Bhattacharya for the thread - When you missed something important!
    ~A well narrated thread which highlights to pay proper attention to important instructions that play a crucial role in our success.

And the Special Prize goes to:
    1. Neeru Bhatt for the thread - Sound is the vocabulary of nature
    ~ The beauty of nature is well depicted in this thread!
    2. Anjana for the thread - When my kid asked why I am smiling
    ~ A parent only knows the reason for the smile and the thread brings the finest moments of a father!

The winner would be awarded 60 points and 60 c.c while the Special prize awardees would get 40 pts and 40 c.c each. Please join with me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to the TOW prize winners Sankalan Bhattacharya, Neeru Bhatt and Anjana.

Congratulations for the winners of the thread of the week award. Regarding the line ~ A parent only knows the reason for the smile and the thread brings the finest moments of a "father"! I think Pranita, means both parents.

My congratulations to all the winners of the TOW awards and thanks to ISC for finding my thread as a winning entry. All the threads are unique and thought-provoking. My best wishes to all the other members who post threads regularly to keep this section vibrant.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to all the ToW Award winners for the last week. All three award-winning threads are excellent in quality.
    'Nayak nahin; Khalnayak hoon main' (I am not the hero; I am the villain)

Congratulations to all the winners for their respective awards. Keep posting your outstanding works in ISC. Every week TOW awards are the most awaited ones as so many entries are posted for it by the members. Well done and all the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to the winners. It's always a pleasure to have your thread being the TOW winner. It certainly motivates you and other members to create and post good threads.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

Congratulation to the winning members for great threads that got you awards on ISC.

TOW is a nice thing on isc and it gives members chance to stand out from the rest and win prizes. Great job, keep it up!

Congratulations to the winners of the TOW award for the week 2nd June to 8th June. The selected threads are good and really deserve the awards. I wish all the best to the winners and I hope that they will continue their good work in the coming days and get more awards,
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all the three members for winning the contest of the week award. Keep contributing many such interesting posts to receive many more awards in the coming times.

Congratulations to all the three winners of TOW
    The Winner:
    Sankalan Bhattacharya for - When you missed something important!

Special Prize :
    1. Neeru Bhatt for - Sound is the vocabulary of nature
    2. Anjana for - When my kid asked why I am smiling

All the topics were a treat. Keep up the good work

“Each day provides its own gifts.” —Marcus Aurelius

I thank ISC for awarding me this TOW award and at the same time take opportunity to congratulate the other winners for their respective awards for that particular week. Keep contributing. All the best.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to all the three winners, Sankalan Bhattacharya, Neeru Bhatt, and Anjana! All are well-written posts, each unique in their own way. Looking forward to some more such interesting threads from your keyboards.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to all the winners! I just read the thread and totally loved it. Keep it up!

Hearty congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning the TOW award for the week 2nd June to 8th June 2019 and also congraulations to special prize winners - Neeru Bhatt, and Anjana.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congratulations to all the three for your quality threads. You people rightly deserve the award. All the best!
    shampasaid

My hearty congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya for being declared as the winner of the Thread of the week award. I also congratulate Neeru Bhatt and Anjana for getting the special prizes.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Hearty congratulations to Sankalan, the winner and Neeru and Anjana, the Special Prize winners in this TOW contest for the week 02nd to 08th June!

The rewards as announced have been credited.

'Chickens don't praise their own soup'. - Martinican

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.