You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Amusement

Vacation time- Where to go ?

Since it's the vacation time and everybody wants to get a relief of the busy schedule and hectic life by going outstation or planning adventurous trips, trekking out for fun or simply sitting in the peaceful, chilled and snowy atmosphere with a cup of tea and campfire in front of.
    Although we have already shared about a number of places earlier but I would like each one of us to share about some new visiting places alongwith their pictures (if possible) and to provide little content about each place.
    It is not advisable to go to the hill stations these days due to a lot of crowds over there. I have read many posts on Facebook that the way to Rohtang Pass is overcrowded and there is a traffic jam on the way to an extent that tourists had to spend 2-3 days in their vehicle itself. There is a shortage of fuel and ATMs are not working. Way to Badrinath is under construction so the traffic jam is expected there too.

I am also searching for a place where we can enjoy with less discomfort. Let someone suggest a good destination.

One of my friends is suggesting about Sheetlakhet. Is it a good place?.

Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

There are a number of places to visit in our country but the main thing is what type of a place you want to visit. Is it a crowded hill station or a normal hill station? Is it a sea shore or river bank? Is it a metro with husle bustle of night clubs? Or is it a adventure destination? So depending upon your liking you can choose a place from so many destinations available. Another thing is where do you live in India so that you can decide for a nearby place or a far off place.

If you are interested for a hill station I will suggest you to visit Munnar which is about 6-7 hours road journey from Kochi in Kerala. It is a fantastic place and is comparable to the European landscapes. The greenery is superb amid the tea gardens and the locales are picturesque and mesmerizing.

Knowledge is power.

Is it vacation time, down south, here the schools and colleges have reopened and we finished the summer holidays by the last week of May. Where we go depends on our preference, the family size,age and the desire to travel. Some are comfortable staying amidst nature, some love the cities and popular tourist destinations. In Karnataka, there are many tourism destinations, Mysore, Hampi, Jog falls etc.

I take this opportunity to invite you to visit Kashmir. The temperature is so good here and places are equally great and mesmerising. People from different states of the country are visiting our state in summers to get some relief from the scorching heat.

Kashmir is abode of beauty and every place is soothing to the soul. A trip to Kashmir will be a productive one and you would feel at the top of the world after spending some time in Kashmir.

One more important point to mention is that JK is the only state with zero crime record against tourists! So if you have any security concern, feel safe. Yes, JK is the safest place for tourists.

Visiting Kashmir would be the best option to get relief from scorching heat and enjoy a beautiful atmosphere. Even yesterday there was snow on upper reaches and rained heavily.

Good. Many of the parents with their children like to have a break from their routine and have a trip for a week or 10 days during summer as the children will have holidays. Where to go? There are no right or wrong answers to this question. The place selection will be based on the budget one can allocate and the individual likings and dislikings. My family like to utilise this chance to go to a place which will be pilgrim centre as well as a good place to stay.
    Last time we went to Kerala. We visited Kanya Kumari, Munnar, Cochin and Guruvayur. If you see these places Munnar is a place where the temperature will be less( A Hill Station) and the greenery and medicinal plants are excellent and we can stay there for 2 or 3 days. Guruvayur is a pilgrim place. The other two are also good spots with good site seeing.
    You can also decide based on your interest.

drrao
    always confident

If you like beaches, visit Goa. Though you may not get to enjoy the sun and sand. However, rain and sand will not fail to amuse you. The less crowded Goa in rainy season is not only cheap but the amazing bike ride amidst light showers will make your trip memorable. Monsoon is on its way and Kerala is the perfect destination to enjoy it.

If you like hill stations then there are endless options in North India. Uttarakhand and Himachal Pradesh will cater to the needs of every traveler. You can choose to visit not so crowded Barog, Kasauli to highly crowded Manali and Shimla. Happy holidays.

Holiday.......The first thing that come to my mind is my native place but yes as many are saying about going places, I too support the reply given by most of the people. The destination must be selected as per the people. Many like to go for look tour or trekking, many to a quiet place say hill station, May like to go on adventure, many like to discover new places. It all depend about the crowd. Anywhere you go, just enjoy your vacation from the stressful work, study & daily routine.
    I would like to suggest Alappuzha-Boathouse, Hampi, Munnar, Shimla, ladakh.

“Each day provides its own gifts.” —Marcus Aurelius

There are variety of tourist places in our country and it depends entirely on the choice of the traveller where he wants to go. In summer time, people just want to go to hills. In the North we have beautiful places like Kulu, Manali, Leh, Simla, Nainital, Mussourie etc. In the Eastern sector places like Darjeeling, Shillong etc are there. If you want to explore South then Kodaikanal, Ooty, Matheran, Mahabaleshwar etc are good choices.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

• Sign In to post your comments