You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Revenue Sharing

My AdSense revenue seems to be at risk

For the past few days, there is a message displayed on my Google AdSense page that says: "Earnings at risk – One or more of your sites does not have an ads.txt file. Fix this now to avoid a severe impact on your revenue".

I tried to find out the reasons by clicking on the options provided beside the message but I found it a bit complex. Here, I have provided the screenshot of the message on my AdSense page to make it clearer.
    Adsense
    Please guide me to sort out the issue.
    It seems I am the only one facing this particular issue with AdSense. But how to resolve this? There must be a solution to this problem. Members, can you please check your Google AdSense page to see whether there is any kind of warning message? I have not changed anything in my AdSense profile and getting this warning message for the past few days only.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

The same problem I also have been facing on my Adsense account. I was interested to know how to remove this error but no one has given the method to solve the issue. Hope to see someone answering it.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

Sankalan, just give us some time. We do have on board, members who are expert with AdSense issues. Let us see whether they can help.
    'Chickens don't praise their own soup'. - Martinican

Ignore the message. Sometimes read error occurs causing this message.

Ankit, thanks a lot. Actually, the message is displayed all the time for the past few days and hope it will go away when there will be no read error.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

• Sign In to post your comments