You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

A request to the admin of this site to consider about this

Dear Admin,

I feel every individual in this country has right to decide about her/him on any matter. I hope this same is applied in this site too. This is second time (The first time when I said, my words were deleted with -5 points) I would like to state that I have no interest to get any kind of rewards, awards or CC from this site. Please keep this for the members who deserve it more than me. It will be totally waste of the CC if you provide me because I am not going to collect it anyway. So, considering this it should be allowed for other member.

This is my personal decision and opinion, which should be respected.

Thanks and regards
    Anjana
    Anyone can say and do as they like. There is no second thought about it. Our actions should not give trouble to other people in society. But when somebody is an organisation we have to go by the terms and conditions of the organisation. If we don't like the terms we can tell them and finally it is the decision of the rule makers of the organisation to decide. At the same time, one need completely get surrendered to the Organisation and we should always say our thoughts.
    In this thread, the author has made a good request not to consider any CCor awards or rewards. Nothing wrong in that. Now the decision of the ISC will be final on this subject. Let us see for the reply from the concerned.

drrao
    always confident

Everyone is free to put his opinion here on this site so you too have the right to do it unless the opinion is not breaking the rule or guideline.

I too faced the same many times here on this site but I never complained because we cannot judge ourselves and the editors/moderators are the best persons to do it.

Don't get disheartened try to be yourself. You will feel better once you devote a few more time here.

Rewards and cc are given for the deserving members only. You deserved the TOW award so you got it.

Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

I think,"award wapzi" not allowed in this site.You will be termed as liberal or sometimes libu!

I am forced to comment.

Madam Anjana, you should have understood the unspoken editorial policy of this site by now. You have three alternatives.

1. Follow the dictum of the Editors without any question. You will enjoy life here but your conscience will blame you.

2. Continue posting your views with a very real risk of locking and deletion of threads and responses, various other punishments including suspension. Example: A member named Partha K. But if you choose this alternative, your conscience will be clear.

3. Leave the site.

'Nayak nahin; Khalnayak hoon main' (I am not the hero; I am the villain)

This site is a well regulated site and has some policies and guidelines. They do not give big money to the contributors but give a token amount to appreciate the efforts of the members in a humble way. So far members are accepting it and there is no issue on that. Due to some reasons if a member does not want to take it then it is entirely a personal reason and it will go on cumulating in his or her name. There are many members who have some money cumulatively accrued in their account in ISC and when required they take it by submitting the invoices or a composite invoice whichever agreed by ISC.

So in my knowledge the money whatever it is, will remain in your name till you take it out.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Whether we accept or decline a payment is entirely the choice of the member. But in ISC, payments are recommended to be encashed once it is announced for accounting purposes. If there is an undue delay for more than one year, then ISC may or may not pay.

Please refer to ISC guidelines on payments regarding how to hold and how to receive.

I don't want to completely surrender to anyone, and why should I? I am following the constitutional rules of my freedom. And if this site has problem with it, they are punishing me and doing what they do it as per their own thinking and this site rules. It is not that I am allowing freely here.

I am not award wapasing (sorry its not correct English) here, I had said it before it but unfortunately my that request or opinion were given minus point. So members are requested to think before they put their words on mouth. If one thing is not allowed for me, the same rule should be allowed to others too.

Also, this site is not foreigner site, it has to follow the same rules of Indian constitution which a normal citizen follow. No one is above than the country. And above all, I have post this thread for Admin and I have clearly said it. If I am not wrong, earlier by the members and admins, have been discussed and said that the thread which are for admin, should be left only to reply them. The knowledgeable members stick the topic or should not make this issue bigger.

You are free to do what you like, it is the same way for me too. If I have no interest, other should not have any problem. Instead they should say positive about me that I have clearly mention what I feel.

ISC is a well-disciplined site with its own laid down rules and regulations. ISC controls its members. ISC edits the members' posts. ISC decides Cash Credit and Points to be awarded.

Members have no right to request ISC to stop giving CC or points for their posts.

Whatever you get, have it with you. Whether you take it and use it, it is upto you. If you don't wish to accept the accumulated CC, don't fill in the invoice to claim it. You may not work here to earn CC, but it is ISC pays from its pocket to the selected posts.

No life without Sun

Then Sun, let it be so as you said. But, then it will be only saving for this site. I am not going to use it anyway. If you want other members should not use the CC what I get, let it be so. It will only lay here only to use for this site.

A good post with many comments and a hype which is not at all needed.
    This community has its own rules & guideline & I hope is same for all. They cannot amend it for person to person.

If the issue is for the monetary gain that they give for your valuable contribution, I would like to give my suggestion that instead of say you don't need it, You can have it accumulated & when it turns to a big amount, you can use it for doing some charity work :
    -Pay fees of under privileged,
    -Paying for cancer/dialysis patient,
    -Give a days meal in the orphanage,
    -visiting the old age home and paying for their daily activities,
    -You can even help the watchman, kachrawala, maid, if they are having any financial help,etc.

This will be a good choice as to giving back to society by using your God given talent.

“Each day provides its own gifts.” —Marcus Aurelius

Varghese, thanks for your suggestions. But I stick with what I think or have decided.

I respect your personal decision to express your opinion in this site.
    regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Thank you Mr. Webmaster. I really appreciate it.
    The purpose of this thread is over.

Thank you all.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.