You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Why there is no separate thread for today's India Match for predictions?

The Managing Editor of this site posted separate threads for the Indian matches in the world cup cricket tournament asking the predictions of the members for the questions given by her with respect to the match that will be played the next day. This happened for the first two matches. Today is the third match of India with Newzeland. I have searched in the forum section but I couldn't find any thread related to this particular match.
    Is it that ME want to discontinue these threads hereafter or it is a miss due to her busy schedule? Just this is to remind that there is a match today.
    Oh, no, sorry members! Just got busy with some things and I completely forgot!!! I have not discontinued it. I will post a MAP on Saturday before Sunday's match.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

So for today's match you can say the MAP-3(India vs New Zealand) is abandoned due to workload..... Just kidding.
    “Each day provides its own gifts.” —Marcus Aurelius

Loved the humour, Varghese! Maybe we need a substitute for the ME who can be called in when the incumbent is forgetful.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• Sign In to post your comments